A Lazy Sunday with 5 E30 M3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lazy Sunday with 5 E30 M3's

It was a simple Sunday, just getting a freinds car ready to go race at the Targa New Foundland race in September! We had a few cars sitting around! 5 E30 M3's, 2E36 M3's, a Inca Orange 2002 and others! Take a look! I think she turned out pretty nice for a racecar! The Henna is going to Targa, the alpineweiss I with Revo's is mine, the other white one, & the one ready to paint & the racecar roller are all Baxters!
    Here's the photobucket link: http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/stevesalpine/
    "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

no finished pics of the the targa car?
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Patience grasshopper....

:cool:

Comment

That black car is an embarrassment, I can't believe they would even let that on a track.
        What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

I wish the drivers luck in Targa. This past year seemed brutal towards the e30 m3s.
          1987 Euro M3, Jet Black
          "BMW M cars: technically advanced, beautifully engineered, and the choice for total gits" -- Top Gear, Summer 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Baxter E30 View Post
            That black car is an embarrassment, I can't believe they would even let that on a track.
            Datsunfreak? or that two tone black/red thang? :lostme:
            Mark Williams
            Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

i love it. that henna especially. they're all awesome. thanks for the pictures. my wife and i just looked at all of them.
              the winningest racecar ever.

Comment

The black/red one. Probably leaks oil too.
                What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

Baxter shhhhh, The wife thinks once I rebuild mine to a 2.5 it will no longer leak oil!
                  "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

Working...
                  X