Pics from the LA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from the LA meet

Good turn out today, but I felt like a schmuck for not having my car. Hopefully the parts I need will be in soon and I can finally start driving it again. Anyway, cheers to everyone who showed up, it was great to finally meet you all. Here are some quick pictures, there are more in the gallery.

Happy Holidays.

Oh yeah, I don't know if any of you are adverse to having your plate number displayed, but if you are PM me and I will blur them out.

Comment

damn.... I got to move to Cali, you guys are wearing the t-shirts and it's like 28F here ...

awesome pics, who's carbon fibered front e30 M3 is that? Looks sweet on the black car, any idea who makes the front fenders?

Thanks for the pics

Comment

Thats Shahe's (mrsha007) car. After seeing the bare carbon fiber in person I fell in love with it.

Comment

It was a cool meet with great turn out. Can't wait to see the pics the other guys took.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
          85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
          91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

how many cars in total were there?

Comment

Hey guys, the meet was cool, great to see all the E30 ///M's together. Although I personally don't own an M3, I do own an E30 so I hope you guys don't mind me posting here once in a while. My car wasn't there because it's under construction but I was there in my friend's 68 Camaro.

If any of you local guys need a tan, I have a tanning salon in La Crescenta

Comment

I could use a tan. I'm in La Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325
                  If any of you local guys need a tan, I have a tanning salon in La Crescenta [/B]

Tanning salons in cali? Isn't it sunny out there? Kind of like selling ice cubes at the north pole.

Comment

stupid work...i didnt get to go :(
                    "A wolf in wolves clothing"
                    Tiff Needell

Comment

einhander

I am on Honolulu Avenue between Ramsdell & La Crescenta Ave.

Give a call at 818-249-4924, ask for Matt and let me know you're from the board.

Comment

Looks like fun. But we need another 200 pics of all the cars that were there. :(

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Magnus, check the gallery. There are a few more in there.

Comment

Thanks, yeah I saw them. You could never have to many pics.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I cant stop laughing at Magnus' SIG...

That shit is too funny...

Sorry back to the regualr thread

Comment

Working...
                              X