California Winter Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Winter Special

I think this photo is going to sum up my Cali Winter!

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Nice shot and stance!!!

Comment

We definately have it pretty good.

Comment

Nice shot!! From the looks of the whitecaps, the wind was blow'n pretty good................
        sigpic

Comment

wow what a great shot and location. i can just sit there all day and do this -nice!:

m3 looks awesome, i gotta see it one of the these days.

Comment

I hate you

in the most envious way - LOL. Beautiful pic!
            sigpic
            Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Top ten in my book. That shot is perfect. Car looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftBMW View Post
                We definately have it pretty good.
                Yes you do!! 15 degrees this morning. Took the garage 5 hours to warm up to 40 degrees.
                Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

You'll never appreciate that perfect weather unless you suffer through a shitstorm of snow.

Enjoy it, but you'll never really appreciate it, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
                    You'll never appreciate that perfect weather unless you suffer through a shitstorm of snow.

Enjoy it, but you'll never really appreciate it, I feel sorry for you.
                    broseph, before i joined the military i lived in Connecticut. blizzards, snow storms and all, ive been there, done that! i learned how to drive stick in a open diff 325i in the winter with bald rear tires, not too mention spending the last 4 years in Germany lol, im definitely enjoying this weather.

A special thank you to:
                    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

nice shot Yan.

Comment

nice!
                        Sports Cars and Collector Cars

Comment

That might win this years photo contest, if we have one!

Originally posted by drinaldis
                          I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

Comment

Another amazing pic! Car looks like a Transformer that ready to transform. You
                            just need Megan Fox in the pic and you got me convinced!

Comment

Gotta love the Cali winters!

Comment

Working...
                              X