E30 M3 and E30 325is pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 and E30 325is pictures

Here are some pics taken today of my E30 '90 M3 and the E30 '90 325is that was mine until I sold it to a good friend earlier this year in order to buy the M3. We did a quick wash of both cars and decided to take a few pictures. Enjoy!

Eric Giles
    '07 X5 4.8i
    '01 325i
    sigpic

H.O.T!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Both cars look beautiful. They both have orginal paint on them?
      Prin7

Comment

I have almost the same cars, except in reverse color order (m3 is black and 325 is red)

Comment

Originally posted by Blueprint
          Both cars look beautiful. They both have orginal paint on them?
          Thanks for the compliments! The 325is had an inexpensive respray in 1998 by the person I bought it from. The paint does shine very well, but has its share of imperfections. But overall, it looks good.

The E30 M3 has mostly original paint. I know that the first owner had the rear spoiler and decklid repainted a few years after he bought it due to some fading. When I got the car in May, some of the plastic pieces had started to fade a bit. I had the front bumper, rear bumper, sideskirts, and mirrors repainted. But the original Brilliantrot paint is in very good condition. Of course, pictures tend to hide dings, rock chips, and minor scratches! Still, for a 13 year old car with 107k miles it is in very good condition at the least.
          Eric Giles
          '07 X5 4.8i
          '01 325i
          sigpic

Comment

Looks Great Eric!!

Are those Ronal ACT-LS's on the 325iS? (I have them on my '85 325e) Very clean looking cars

Don McAdams
            1988 E30 M3
            "E30 M3 Owner & Enthusiast"

www.McAdamsAutoSport.com

Comment

Nice!
              Here's our M Family:
              Mel Abrahams
              Abrahams Motorsport
              www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
              Direct contact:[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by D///M3
                Looks Great Eric!!

Are those Ronal ACT-LS's on the 325iS? (I have them on my '85 325e) Very clean looking cars

Yep, they are Ronal ACT-LS. They are not the ET25 wheels, but the ones with spacers that make them have an offset of around 28-29. When I purchased them in 2001 that was all that was available.

Your car looks excellent also! I have always greatly admired the quality of your paintwork on your E30 M3-it is beautiful! If you weren't so far away, I would have you paint mine when the time comes!
                Eric Giles
                '07 X5 4.8i
                '01 325i
                sigpic

Comment

Mississippi is not all that far from Ft. Lauderdale :idea: :yeah:

FWIW- It was 76 degrees today, all sun

I have the same version ACT-LS's on my E30 325 w/ the built-in spacer. Those are nice rims for the $$$-

Take Care Bud
                  Don McAdams
                  1988 E30 M3
                  "E30 M3 Owner & Enthusiast"

www.McAdamsAutoSport.com

Comment

Gorgeous! I'm trying to buy another E30 later in '04 for a daily-driver. That's exactly the sort of car i'd like to acquire.. maybe make room for a 2.5 M50 swap?

I used to have an '85 325e that i sold for my M3 back in '00. It had a built 2.8L M20, 4.10LSD, full suspension, stereo, euro bumpers, kamei airdam, couple other goodies.. and mods in about every category.. here it is with my M3 back in the diz-ay.

Alex McHenry

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMc
                      Gorgeous! I'm trying to buy another E30 later in '04 for a daily-driver. That's exactly the sort of car i'd like to acquire.. maybe make room for a 2.5 M50 swap?

I used to have an '85 325e that i sold for my M3 back in '00. It had a built 2.8L M20, 4.10LSD, full suspension, stereo, euro bumpers, kamei airdam, couple other goodies.. and mods in about every category.. here it is with my M3 back in the diz-ay.

RICE....RICE BABY.... :evil:

Just messin with ya...kind of....

ADA///M

Comment

:p

Comment

Working...
                        X