Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&W shots before she went into winter storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&W shots before she went into winter storage.

I met up with a forum member from bimmerforums a few weeks ago. We took the M3 out for one last drive before the snow hit.

Apparently they didn't come out too well color wise, so he made them black and white. Either way, thought I'd throw them up...

Come this spring/summer she should look a TAD bit different! :burnbaby:

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Even without the color ones, these are great. Some look very professional.

Comment

very nice man! car looks great in those BW

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

never been a fan of the wheels but they look great in these pictures. Great shots!
          Giancarlo
          1990 M3

Comment

Originally posted by SundaysM3 View Post
            never been a fan of the wheels but they look great in these pictures. Great shots!
            Thanks. I have a set of Borbet Type A's that would likely please you even less

I'm holding on to the OZ's for a while, and likely selling the Borbets. I've got some other things in the mail, or waiting to be installed. I've got to save some cash before I look for some new wheels.

Comment

mental note... clean windshield prior to next photo shoot...
              Mark Williams
              Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

I hope your ///M hibernates well! See ya next year!

Comment

Wow, the shots look fantastic, I am a fan of B&W pics.

The 3rd and 4th pics are my favorite.

Nice Job!

Comment

very nice, very nice. like them a lot!
                    "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                      Thanks. I have a set of Borbet Type A's that would likely please you even less
                      Have you got pictures of your M with the Type A's on? That sounds like an interesting concept. :yup:
                      Giancarlo
                      1990 M3

Comment

No pics with the Type A's, here is the thread with the photos of the wheels though: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35047

Feel free to make an offer, they're pretty much for sale.

Comment

Wow you make me really wanna get out there, and take some pics tonight!!!

Comment

B&W did work out very nicely...a very nice "cold/eerie" kinda feel. Love the backdrops too.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                            X