'Tis the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Tis the season

With the weather in Dallas dropping below freezing, it's nice to have a warm place to store your car...and the Christmas tree makes it all the more appropriate.

Happy Holidays to all

Nick

Very nice. How were you able to achieve a "storage" place like that?

Comment

I'd be very happy if your car was a present under the tree for me!!

Excellent place to store the car for the winter.
      What sets the e30 apart is that it set the precedent, the benchmark, for every "M" car since... - Top Gear

Comment

Calendar!!!

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

That thing is Hot!
          Hosting provided by FotoTime
          Robert Warren 88' Diamond ///M3

Comment

Thanks guys.

The facility is actually the new shop of a friend of mine and also one of the sponsors of the car for Targa. He is a big BMW guy himself and I believe (unofficially for now) is the JS National Champion for '08 with his E30 M3.

Nick

Comment

I was wondering whose car that was when I saw it at the Dream Garage open house last month. Very nice car and a nice shop as well. I missed the Autoscope open house last Sunday, wish I could have come by. If I weren't working in Houston, I might have time to get my car in there for some work.
              "Now I drive real f***ing fast, so keep up." - Winston Wolfe

Comment

awesome pics !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                  awesome pics !!!
                  +1

Comment

OnRamp,

Where you the one that after the Dream Garage event took off north on the Dallas North tollway in the black E30 M3? It's a shame the fire marshall didn't allow the car to be inside the shop that night....

We saw the car at the event and where also wondering who's car the was...the DFW crowd is pretty close and we hadn't seen that car before.

Nick
                    Last edited by Nikos; 12-20-2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I did head north on the tollway, yes. :drive: Got on with a E36 M3/4 and was passed in short order by the Mustang that had been at the event as well.

I live in Carrollton but I work in Houston. The M3 is my daily driver, and I bring it back up to the metro mess when I don't fly home. I bought it last December with 39k on the clock. It just turned 60k on the last drive back from Dallas to Houston. I try to get home on the weekends, but don't have a lot of time to play with the car unless I talk the family into riding with me.
                      "Now I drive real f***ing fast, so keep up." - Winston Wolfe

Comment

Ha! That's too funny. I was the one in the silver E36 M3/4 :smile2:

Couple more E30 guys where there but with their E36's as well; one Estoril (Baxter) and one Hellrot (bbm3).

We'll have to meet up sometime when you are around.

Comment

Great pictures. Very nice car!
                          Those ssr's look really aggressive too!
                          Last edited by JZM3; 12-20-2008, 12:40 PM. Reason: add
                          @slowprogress

Comment

Post more pics, any hi res, you are my holiday background...

The car looks amazing!

Comment

You can find some of the higher res pics at (they are the DSC_* pics.):

www.nikography.com/s14web

(or PM me for a specific one)

I don't really have many other pics from that location... really kinda limited in that showroom.

Here is one more, but the color if off...shooting in Vivid mode in a Nikon doesn't work well with Henna and I still haven't been able to correct it properly in photoshop.

Comment

Working...
                              X