• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking M!
    Those SSRs with AP brakes are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos View Post
      Ha! That's too funny. I was the one in the silver E36 M3/4 :smile2:

Couple more E30 guys where there but with their E36's as well; one Estoril (Baxter) and one Hellrot (bbm3).

We'll have to meet up sometime when you are around.
      I was looking for a E36 M3/4 for a long time, found one that I was seriously ready to pull the trigger on but hesitated because it didn't have a sunroof. I still think about picking one up as an alternate daily driver just so I don't mile out the E30 too badly.

I won't be back in Dallas until after New Years, but I would like to hook up with some locals (other than the bfc crowd).
      "Now I drive real f***ing fast, so keep up." - Winston Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by OnRamp View Post
        I was looking for a E36 M3/4 for a long time, found one that I was seriously ready to pull the trigger on but hesitated because it didn't have a sunroof. I still think about picking one up as an alternate daily driver just so I don't mile out the E30 too badly.

I won't be back in Dallas until after New Years, but I would like to hook up with some locals (other than the bfc crowd).
        wow, for me not having a sunroof would have been a bonus :smile2:
        sigpic
        Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
          wow, for me not having a sunroof would have been a bonus :smile2:
          My last car before the M3 was a Subaru Legacy GT with no roof and it drove me nuts. If the M3 were a dedicated toy car, I wouldn't want the roof, but for my DD, I like to have one.

In all reality, if I do get a second car at some point in the future, it will most likely be a truck of some kind, with or without roof as long as it's a 4x4 and cheap!

Comment

car looks good!

www.gms-taiwan.com.tw
            http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/gms-taiwan
            [email protected]

Comment

Yan is right. WHat a perfect December calendar pic! Awesome place to store it!! I wish I had mine in a window for all to see haha!

Mariano

Comment

'Tis the season

That is soooooooo cool:wee:!!!!
                :sosad:sigpic
                1989 E30 M3 (Sold, sorely missed)
                1972 911T (sold, but not forgotten)
                04 Audi 1.8T Ultrasport (sold)
                78 Porsche 911SC(sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos View Post
                  Ha! That's too funny. I was the one in the silver E36 M3/4 :smile2:

Couple more E30 guys where there but with their E36's as well; one Estoril (Baxter) and one Hellrot (bbm3).

We'll have to meet up sometime when you are around.
                  I told Onramp he should come play with us a long time ago... :yup: Sounds like he's been hanging with the Texas bfc crowd... and that's.. welll.... that's sad.. we're way more hip :blues:

nick.. how did you get the Targa plate? Do they actuially issue plates for the rally cars? that's cool! :OMG:
                  Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 12-29-2008, 12:30 PM.
                  Mark Williams
                  Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Mark,

Yes, the plates are real Newfoundland plates valid for the week of Targa. We got two...but this year, with the redo of the paint (and removing of front bumper holes) I also ordered a "vinyl" plate which is what I stuck on the hood. Will has the other actual metal plate.

I've got a slightly bent one from last year too :gotcha:

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
                      I told Onramp he should come play with us a long time ago... :yup: Sounds like he's been hanging with the Texas bfc crowd... and that's.. welll.... that's sad.. we're way more hip :blues:
                      Hey now. While I will admit to posting over at bfc from time to time, I have yet to "hang" with any of "them." Between working in Houston and living in Dallas, my free time doesn't allow me to do much car-related stuff at all!

After yet another speeding ticket, my wife has encouraged me to look into track time or other such endeavors to get my go-fast jollies off the street. If only I had the time and money!

Either way, don't count me out. I work most Saturdays, but am planning to be home on Sundays and can generally sneak out on Sunday mornings for a drive.

Comment

A little late but, still a nice parking spot!

Comment

This car is .............. !!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X