• Show
Clear All

• 00Cool
    replied
    This car is .............. !!!!

Leave a comment:

• MTree
    replied
    A little late but, still a nice parking spot!

Leave a comment:

• OnRamp
    replied
    Originally posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
    I told Onramp he should come play with us a long time ago... :yup: Sounds like he's been hanging with the Texas bfc crowd... and that's.. welll.... that's sad.. we're way more hip :blues:
    Hey now. While I will admit to posting over at bfc from time to time, I have yet to "hang" with any of "them." Between working in Houston and living in Dallas, my free time doesn't allow me to do much car-related stuff at all!

After yet another speeding ticket, my wife has encouraged me to look into track time or other such endeavors to get my go-fast jollies off the street. If only I had the time and money!

Either way, don't count me out. I work most Saturdays, but am planning to be home on Sundays and can generally sneak out on Sunday mornings for a drive.

Leave a comment:

• Nikos
    replied
    Mark,

Yes, the plates are real Newfoundland plates valid for the week of Targa. We got two...but this year, with the redo of the paint (and removing of front bumper holes) I also ordered a "vinyl" plate which is what I stuck on the hood. Will has the other actual metal plate.

I've got a slightly bent one from last year too :gotcha:

Nick

Leave a comment:

• M3 Adjuster
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikos View Post
    Ha! That's too funny. I was the one in the silver E36 M3/4 :smile2:

Couple more E30 guys where there but with their E36's as well; one Estoril (Baxter) and one Hellrot (bbm3).

We'll have to meet up sometime when you are around.
    I told Onramp he should come play with us a long time ago... :yup: Sounds like he's been hanging with the Texas bfc crowd... and that's.. welll.... that's sad.. we're way more hip :blues:

nick.. how did you get the Targa plate? Do they actuially issue plates for the rally cars? that's cool! :OMG:
    Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 12-29-2008, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DTM LGND
    replied
    'Tis the season

That is soooooooo cool:wee:!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Yan is right. WHat a perfect December calendar pic! Awesome place to store it!! I wish I had mine in a window for all to see haha!

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• Zero26
    replied
    car looks good!

Leave a comment:

• OnRamp
    replied
    Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
    wow, for me not having a sunroof would have been a bonus :smile2:
    My last car before the M3 was a Subaru Legacy GT with no roof and it drove me nuts. If the M3 were a dedicated toy car, I wouldn't want the roof, but for my DD, I like to have one.

In all reality, if I do get a second car at some point in the future, it will most likely be a truck of some kind, with or without roof as long as it's a 4x4 and cheap!

Leave a comment:

• CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    Originally posted by OnRamp View Post
    I was looking for a E36 M3/4 for a long time, found one that I was seriously ready to pull the trigger on but hesitated because it didn't have a sunroof. I still think about picking one up as an alternate daily driver just so I don't mile out the E30 too badly.

I won't be back in Dallas until after New Years, but I would like to hook up with some locals (other than the bfc crowd).
    wow, for me not having a sunroof would have been a bonus :smile2:

Leave a comment:

• OnRamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikos View Post
    Ha! That's too funny. I was the one in the silver E36 M3/4 :smile2:

Couple more E30 guys where there but with their E36's as well; one Estoril (Baxter) and one Hellrot (bbm3).

We'll have to meet up sometime when you are around.
    I was looking for a E36 M3/4 for a long time, found one that I was seriously ready to pull the trigger on but hesitated because it didn't have a sunroof. I still think about picking one up as an alternate daily driver just so I don't mile out the E30 too badly.

I won't be back in Dallas until after New Years, but I would like to hook up with some locals (other than the bfc crowd).

Leave a comment:

• EDOM3
    replied
    Great looking M!
    Those SSRs with AP brakes are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Nikos
    replied
    You can find some of the higher res pics at (they are the DSC_* pics.):

www.nikography.com/s14web

(or PM me for a specific one)

I don't really have many other pics from that location... really kinda limited in that showroom.

Here is one more, but the color if off...shooting in Vivid mode in a Nikon doesn't work well with Henna and I still haven't been able to correct it properly in photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• Bisan
    replied
    Post more pics, any hi res, you are my holiday background...

The car looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• JZM3
    replied
    Great pictures. Very nice car!
    Those ssr's look really aggressive too!
    Last edited by JZM3; 12-20-2008, 12:40 PM. Reason: add

Leave a comment:

Working...
X