Denver Euro gtg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Euro gtg

Saturday, February 28th, 2009 at 12:00 p.m.

Arapahoe Crossings
    [Arapahoe Road and Parker Road]

Directions:
    I-25 to Arapahoe Road
    Arapahoe Rd east to Parker Road
    Crossings is on the north-east corner

Park central of the lot... There will be a ton of space available, we should not have a problem at all.

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
    We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

I plan to make it if I'm not working. Hope to see some of you there!
    Last edited by S14pwrdE30; 02-06-2009, 03:29 PM.

I should be able to make it.
    Several E30 M3's.

More than I need but not as many as I want....

Comment

I'll come I'd like to see some other E30 M3's in CO. Seems all three of us have DS cars! Great minds think alike eh! j/k

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by ggrajek View Post
        I'll come I'd like to see some other E30 M3's in CO. Seems all three of us have DS cars! Great minds think alike eh! j/k

Greg
        One meet last year we had 2 AW M3s (tellmeM3 and another I can't remember) along with myself. I believe tellmeM3 is planning on making this one as well.

Comment

I think Dietrich should take his car out of hibernation. Just a thought.
          Several E30 M3's.

More than I need but not as many as I want....

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
            One meet last year we had 2 AW M3s (tellmeM3 and another I can't remember) along with myself. I believe tellmeM3 is planning on making this one as well.

Oh yeah, I will be making this one for sure. Are you working on that day still or did you get it off? My work is not far away from you (Arapahoe and Havanna)
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by inastrangeland View Post
              I think Dietrich should take his car out of hibernation. Just a thought.
              I second that. Dietrich, it's the peer pressure! Come on. I have not seen you car in like 8 years lol
              Chris

Comment

Greg
                Greg,

Are you the other Alpine White? I think I met you at the Golden GTG last year.

Chris
                Chris

Comment

Looks like I managed to secure the day off after all, so I should be in attendance.

Comment

Not sure peer pressure works on Dietrich...

Anyway, I won't be there due to my 1-yr-old's all important birthday party.

- Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by e30gabberwock View Post
                      Not sure peer pressure works on Dietrich...

Anyway, I won't be there due to my 1-yr-old's all important birthday party.

- Daniel
                      That's a shame, but you gotta have priorities. They can only turn 1 once . Maybe next month!

Comment

Weather forecast is 55 and partly cloudy, should be some great February weather!

Comment

telmem3- No it's a DS!

Comment

telmem3- No it's a DS!

yeah, I just figured I "could" have looked at your color on your profile. :idea: but that would have been to easy for me. lol
                            Chris

Comment

Going to be in the 50s tomorrow, hope to see you all out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X