Couldn't resist, here are a few pics from last summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't resist, here are a few pics from last summer

The car looks slightly different than it did in these pics, but for the most part you get the picture

That's all I got for now.

David
    '90 Sterlingsilber

Hey nice car ! What kind of wheels are those? How do you like the RECARO's? Im still getting use to mine it is a big difference from busted stock seats.

Comment

The wheels are Fikse FM10's with black anodized centers. I've had the recaro's for about 18months now and I love them. I never want to sit in any other seats again. This spring I'm taking them out though, and cutting down the wedge engineering brackets I have in there because I think the seat sits a little too high.

Comment

Beautiful! I would love black centers on my car, but unfortunately there are a few guys around here that have them on there car. :sosad:

I'm also starting to like the whole dark theme of painted kidney grills and blacked out lighting.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

That is what Im thinking about the wedge brakets, make me feel alot taller than I am and in almost a sitting position like Im in a chair in a house.

Magnus: I blacked out my grill and I love it, gives the hole car a different look. I think you should see if a friend has a grill you can just slap on and see if you would like it on your car. I need to take some pictures for you if it is not to late.

Jess

Comment

Can anyone tell me how they blacked out the kidneys.... would be interested in having a go myself.

https://www.facebook.com/BMDmotorsport
            https://twitter.com/BMDracing

Comment

Originally posted by Houlbt
              Can anyone tell me how they blacked out the kidneys.... would be interested in having a go myself.

very simple. take them off. either tape off the middle slots or remove the kidney surround itself ( this is kinda hard, becareful) sand a bit, then primer it, then blast it with either a non gloss, semi gloss or high gloss paint ( depending on your prefrence) or you can buy the ones that dont chip from AMS
              "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
              "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
              onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Thanks... will give it a try methinks
                https://www.facebook.com/BMDmotorsport
                https://twitter.com/BMDracing

Comment

David,

Always loved your wheels and your car. Looks great.

Comment

Thanks. I'm getting it out of storage in one week. I can't wait. Even though I won't really be driving it too much for a few weeks, I'm just going to bring it home to the garage and do about five projects I've been thinking about all winter. Gotta get them done before the nice weather comes so I don't waste any M3 drive time

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
                      Beautiful! I would love black centers on my car, but unfortunately there are a few guys around here that have them on there car. :sosad:

I'm also starting to like the whole dark theme of painted kidney grills and blacked out lighting.

Magnus- might i suggest painting your centers/spokes body color? I think that'd look real mean on the silver. Those long athletic 18" spokes silver with a high polish/clearcoated lip.. don't you think that'd be hot?
                      Alex McHenry

Comment

The sides are painted silver with the polished lip , not the face. I think that either a polished or a contrasting color would look good on a silver.

With white walls!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Ahhhhh. Those rims were almost mine. I had them saved for me the day I went to see my ///M3 to buy it and I had to pass them up because mine had rims that were black-polished already. I was so close to just buying them anyways. Then Mark S got em. Im glad they stayed in the family.

Comment

Working...
                          X