It's all good !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all good !!

These are from a recent photo shoot by Austin Driggers (m3austin). He is truly a wizard when it comes to his photo skills - he has done a number of the BMW's in SO. CA. including several members of S14.

Yan - sorry the Hartges weren't on it that day & my CF mirrors arrived frm John (jedM3) shortly after these were taken.
    sigpic

Jack thats money! oh man, love the wheels!!! is that just a recovered handbrake? or is it something else? red stitching i want them!!!

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Great shots, car looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
        Jack thats money! oh man, love the wheels!!! is that just a recovered handbrake? or is it something else? red stitching i want them!!!
        Yan, The E brake handle, boot & the shift boot were all from Bobby on this board. It's black leather with "cardinal" colored stiching to match the interior.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice pics.

Car looks great. Inside and out.
          Ryan M
          88 E30 M3 Alpineweiss
          07 F350 Diesel Crew Cab
          05 Outback XT

Comment

The Cardinal looks amazing in the pics. Very clean looking car.

Comment

SweetM3 is right!!!!

Comment

Really like the first shot....car is clean.

Comment

Thanks Jack and everybody. Jacks cars are truly immaculate.
                  Austin Driggers
                  10/87-M3-Sold
                  11/86-535is Da Red Rocket
                  Some Coils, Some Rims, Some Euro, Some Win

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                    Yan, The E brake handle, boot & the shift boot were all from Bobby on this board. It's black leather with "cardinal" colored stiching to match the interior.
                    I'm sure Kevin Chinn can fix you up with the leather pieces in any color combo you want. [email protected]
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

I always thought the cardinal leather was awesome looking. That is super clean.

Oh, kudos to the photographer and the car owner/maintainer

Nick

Comment

wow - i fell in love with Cardinal all over again!! Thanks for sharing!
                          sigpic
                          Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos View Post
                            I always thought the cardinal leather was awesome looking. That is super clean.

Oh, kudos to the photographer and the car owner/maintainer

Nick
                            Thanks to all of you for kind words. It has been a labor of love & Austin has done an excellent job capturing the end result!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Austin's shutter finger was pretty sore after taking pic's of the E30 family - (left to right) '89 E30 Hartge H26, original LA car - '91 M-tec II, 5 speed, cabrio, original Palm Springs car - '88 E30M3, original San Jose car.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X