No announcement yet.

Clean my car today and took some pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean my car today and took some pics.

Looks real nice, I like it without the pinstriping.
    Prin7

Comment

Thanks , i just wish that my dum dig-cam would stop makeing the color come out so orange.

Comment

Nice garage!

Comment

LOL thamks but its my friends privet shop that he has to wwork and play on his cars and the company cars.

Comment

nice garage (I like the tractor in the back)
            I hope you washed it indoors, 'cause it's something like 10F outside today

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
              I hope you washed it indoors, 'cause it's something like 10F outside today
              Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

I did i washed it in the other bay wich is just for that , and then put it in this one to polish it alittle , wich i have not ben able to do for some time cuz of the cold . lol but it looks like people like the garage more then the car.

Comment

I like your car. Looks very Euro. Lowered nice.

Do you have any other wheels also ???
                  sigpic

Comment

P.S. Why are you selling this car ???
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes in the summer i have ATS type 10's in 17'8's , and the reason im selling is cuz iv had a red E30 ///M3 for about 9 years now and i would like to change to another color like a slilver one or black one .

Comment

How about a repaint ???
                        sigpic

Comment

the color is now 2002 ferrari red , it use to be brilliant , its realy close to the oem color but has less orage in it in the day in person it looks realy nice if you ever seen a later ferrari up close , its just witht the dig cam i have it comes out like that , and the cool thing about the color is that at night or night fall it looks like a zinabar red.

Comment

hey Evo2Trela, what suspension do you have on the car again?

Comment

H& R race springs with 1'1/2 cloils taken off the top , Bilstine sports revalved and shortend, motorsport camber corection mounts i took out the boots off the back spring purge's recovered with inertube rubber to keep metle contack away , E46 cab rear shock mounts , RD sport rear tower brace , Sparco front , it had the off set controlarem bushings , and aluminum controlarms , and thats about it .

Comment

Working...
                              X