Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henna M3 2.3 Alpha N from WinterBlaze04 !BIG Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henna M3 2.3 Alpha N from WinterBlaze04 !BIG Photos!

Mostly E36/E46 M3's but when this beauty showed up, all of the E30 guys drooled over it. The guy's name is Carlos, very friendly. I hope he doesn't me me posting his car either, since he said he looks on S14.net.

Henna Red
    Ground Control Suspension (nothing harsh)
    Alpha N

Yummy!

Also a 2.5L showed up:

And Pat P's E30 M3 with the LWT M3 wing.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBM3
      Pat P's car is a very poor attempt at a replica DTM Schnizter M3....

:rolleyes:
      I am not sure if Pat's purpose was to replicate the Schnitzer DTM car 100%, if it was, I am sure he would not put that wing on the car.
      I like his car (except for the wing), it's nicely done!

Comment

I may be alone in this, but from that angle, I don't mind the wing at all.

Comment

The henna car is a beaut, such a gorgeous color..

Whoa, there's the PTG wing.. sweet, i guess thats what mine'll look like. I dig it. The aggressive front end will balance it out too i think.. any more angles on that car?
          Last edited by AlexMc; 01-11-2004, 05:34 AM.
          Alex McHenry

Comment

wow..the red one is very clean

Comment

maybe if the wing didnt have the extensions...but im sorry that looks like ultimate rice to me...

I respect Pat P's car for what it is...it has a lot of power....i wouldnt have put all those stickers on it tho...

The henna and teh apline cars are nice tho

Comment

I don't understand why you guys go crazy over Henna, most people hate it over here. It's too Orange. I know it quite rare but still. What ever floats ya boat I guess

Still that is a lovely clean car, very nice, except the colour :p
                "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

sorry, with that wing the "schnitzer" looks like

Daniel
                  www.m3e30.ch

Comment

Originally posted by M3Pilot
                    I don't understand why you guys go crazy over Henna, most people hate it over here. It's too Orange. I know it quite rare but still. What ever floats ya boat I guess

Still that is a lovely clean car, very nice, except the colour :p
                    It's unusual. That makes some people like it. What other car is offered in a color like Henna? Only Lotus and Lamborghini offer something close. Oh -- wait -- your British truck maker, Land Rover, is offering a limited edition Discovery (G4) over here in a "Tangiers Orange" that looks surprisingly similar to Hennarot.

You sure you Brits don't secretly "wank" over orange? Lotus ... Land Rover ... maybe Rolls Royce will be next with "Her Majesty's Orange".
                    1990 ///M3
                    2000 Audi S4
                    2002 BMW 325xiT
                    2002 Ducati 998S Bayliss

Comment

What about the Dutch? Are they fans of Henna?

Comment

Back in 1989, when I was about 18, the owner of the coffeeshop where I came, drove a Hennared.
                        He was the first guy I knew who had an M3. I really loved that car and had to have one myself, someday. I had to wait for that 10 years (1 Februari 1999).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30M3Driver
                          It's unusual. That makes some people like it. What other car is offered in a color like Henna?
                          mugello?

Comment

Working...
                          X