Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18" TSW's or 16" BBS's for new addition?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 18" TSW's or 16" BBS's for new addition?

    Swapped out the wheels today to see how they would look. Also found a couple of pictures from last year for you guys to see.
    Last edited by nickn3; 11-22-2009, 09:38 AM.

  • #2
    lol awesome plate!


    for some reason the BBSs look small...no?

    ***
    A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

    Comment


    • #3
      They are small. 16 x 8 all around with no spacers. Not easy to get used to but it rides a hell of alot better. Cool shot of Will's car. I don't remember if I ever posted that photo so I did it again anyway.

      Comment


      • #4
        Like 18's Nick killer looks

        Comment


        • #5
          16 bbs and just drop it a little lower and you not only have a better driving car but it will also look aggressive imo
          @slowprogress

          Comment


          • #6
            Can't go wrong with BBS, with that 16 on its fun to tear up some corners. I miss my 16 rs1. leave it alone malaka!:click: George did an awesome job refinishing that rims
            Last edited by jericho//m3; 03-15-2009, 08:13 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              [QUOTE=JZM3;346454]16 bbs and just drop it a little lower and you not only have a better driving car but it will also look aggressive imo[/QUO


              I agree. I am going to get her a little lower this week and we'll see how it looks. Thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
                Can't go wrong with BBS, with that 16 on its fun to tear up some corners. I miss my 16 rs1. leave it alone malaka!:click: George did an awesome job refinishing that rims

                Tread is about 60% in the rear. Pulling sideways on those turns and corners today. George did a great job on the wheels, just going to need a set of tires soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  bbs looks more authentic/classic

                  i agree with the slight drop......then maybe take off the center caps for extra aggresive :t: look.
                  JAMES
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                    Tread is about 60% in the rear. Pulling sideways on those turns and corners today. George did a great job on the wheels, just going to need a set of tires soon.
                    225/45/16 all around yokohama Avs es100, used to have this on my 16's

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      16s for all of the reasons mentioned above. The car looks great.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PostmasterNY View Post
                        bbs looks more authentic/classic

                        i agree with the slight drop......then maybe take off the center caps for extra aggresive :t: look.
                        Slight drop is right especially in the front, and the center caps were labor intensive to have micro polished so I'll have them off half of the time. That brake dust is a killer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mshii View Post
                          16s for all of the reasons mentioned above. The car looks great.
                          Thanks mshii, minimal selection when it comes to that size but one of the few brands offered will have to do for now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
                            225/45/16 all around yokohama Avs es100, used to have this on my 16's

                            Looks like I will be going with the Yokohama or a BF Goodrich. 225/45/16 is the size. Thanks dude. :woohoo:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Those wheels do look familiar.

                              Nick, I have to come by and get some better pics with the pinstriping. It looks nice
                              on the silver.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X