Added a couple of new mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added a couple of new mods

Got a Sport Evo2 front chin spoiler and Sport Evo3 rear spoiler with adjustable flap. Smoked headlights should be here soon.

Nice. It's funny, so many of these have EVO 2 chins that they look weird without them. .

You need a C/F splitter under that chin to balance it out for both looks and aerodynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
      Nice. It's funny, so many of these have EVO 2 chins that they look weird without them. .

You need a C/F splitter under that chin to balance it out for both looks and aerodynamics.
      I agree, but I'm also concerned about a splitter getting chewed up especially in the winter as I daily drive this car.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
        I agree, but I'm also concerned about a splitter getting chewed up especially in the winter as I daily drive this car.

Chewed up? It's carbon fiber for pete's sake. .

I get ya but you already bolted a snowplow on the front, just run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
          Chewed up? It's carbon fiber for pete's sake. .

I get ya but you already bolted a snowplow on the front, just run with it.
          :smile2:

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

I like the EVO 2 chin in the front that's it, anything more it's like having a double-chin or just stock bumper with a splitter, job well done...I wonder what it would look like if you have like a carbon fiber with silver BBS decal over the center cap

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
              I like the EVO 2 chin in the front that's it, anything more it's like having a double-chin or just stock bumper with a splitter, job well done...I wonder what it would look like if you have like a carbon fiber with silver BBS decal over the center cap
              That's a good idea, I have a friend with those centers; I should try it out.

Comment

Looks good. Headlights should make it look sinister.

Comment

Looks good Aaron!

Add the splitter along with the lights and it'll make it complete. The man does have a point, you went this far already . . .

BTW what tail lights do you have on there?

Lionel

Comment

I got the tails from Mel at AbramahamsMotorsport. Not sure what brand.

Comment

^I believe Schmiedmann is the brand name.

http://www.schmiedmann.com/3_series/...age2.htm#pg108
                      Terrance

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3 Terr View Post
                        ^I believe Schmiedmann is the brand name.

http://www.schmiedmann.com/3_series/...age2.htm#pg108
                        That sounds right, I know Abramahams does business with them so that makes sense. There were 2 issues I ran into with them: The passenger side wiring harness is barely long enough, I had to tape the connectors together so they wouldn't keep separating themselves. Also, the brake and tail lights were clear. I went to Pep Boys and got some red bulb covers and haven't had a problem.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X