ack on the road once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ack on the road once again

well after about a 6 month sleep and finally all the parts added she rides once again.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

those rims are an odd choice, but the car looks great!

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

yea they are different but im really liking the uniqueness(wtf spell?) of them. Not to say the m3 isnt an odd vehicle in the first place if ya know whatimean...heyaa.

Comment

The car looks great...

But the rims need to go ASAP

Comment

I agree the rims are an odd choice, but no one will ever mistake who's car that is. I bet they look great on the roll.

Comment

All I ever hear about is my wheels, I am planning on re powder coating very soon, I cant decide between black, silver or red.

Comment

RED!!!

but if you do, get another set of rims so you can put the red rims on just for fun.

do you ever see those firebirds running around with the blue rims:barf: It makes me want to kick the designers in the junk

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
              they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by ADA///M
                The car looks great...

But the rims need to go ASAP

Comment

Really...its not the powdercoating...although that is ugly too...Just get new rims...even the stock rims look much better than those...

Not trying to be a dick...just giving you my opinion...

Good luck with it

Comment

The VW bus looks vintage cool.

Mad Mike

Comment

Loose the rims!

Get something like me:

I can even set you up with a set like this! :p

Adwo

Comment

I will probably get slammed for this but......I will never put a set of bbs on my car except for the stockies. I've seen too many cars with them, yes they are nice but they are to common. Yes I would like to purchase more rims but money isn't around for the ///M right now. The bus needs some love. Both cars of mine are built the way I like.
                        I have an idea that I'm going to do to my rims in a few weeks, I am planning on re powdercoating them but before I do so I am going to make them 2 tone. The 8 "spokes" on my wheels have a distinct line where they meet the outer wheel. I am either going to paint the spokes silver or black and leave the outer rim gunmetal. I figure that a little extra paint really wont matter when I begin to strip them.

Comment

just out of curiosity, ive always wondered what the "battle" tag you put on everything is all about? you an MC or somethin?
                          1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

Sorry I'm no MC. Its just a name I chose for bmw forum's. I'm always ready to battle. You could say I'm battle ready.

Comment

Working...
                            X