Rainy day with Apline and Henna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy day with Apline and Henna

One of my favorite BMW pics is the one showing a zinno street car next to a plain white shell M3 race car.

Well, in this case StevesAlpine and me did our best in some really bad weather in DFW yesterday. We actually were using the parking garage to hide from the reported hail coming our way.

Enjoy.

Nick
    :click:

Love the pictures!!! Really really nice!!

And I know all about hiding from hailstorms in public parking facilities --- I even hid my M3 under an overhang at a bank drive-thru last year!
    -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

OH for sunshine!`

Hey Nick it was still a blast. Lets hope on the 17th we can have some sunshine and the cars will actually be clean this time!
      "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

Love the pics. All you guys need is that aerial shot of the engine bay!

Comment

lovely.

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

KAVLA! :click:

Comment

Very nice. Love that Henna.
              1986 Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNJ-qVPBkU

Comment

what size bbs rs are on the white m3 and what suspension is it on? more pics!
                Mike

Comment

MAN! the red one's ass is really up there!

E30 M3's under the lights...........enough said.
                  JAMES
                  sigpic

Comment

To answer the question about the wheels and suspension about my car.
                    The BBS RS's are 16x8 et 20 with Falken 225/45/16s and the suspension is
                    Ground Control front and rear with 550/700 springs and stock sways. Thanks for the compliments.
                    "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

Love the pics, your Henna looks amazing, as does the Alpine!!!

What wheels and exhaust are you running? CCW classics?

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Fikses FTW!
                        What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

Thanks (and efharisto) guys for the comments. The wheels are 17x8.5 Fikse rims. As for the high look on the rear of the car, it appears that way, but on level surface the car has a very small rake to it (maybe 0.25")..I agree it does need to go lower

Nick

Comment

Red always looks good

Comment

nice rides :Apu: what muffler is on the red car?

Comment

Working...
                              X