my automotive family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my automotive family

Finally, pictures of both of my rides together. The m3 just got freshly painted bumpers, custom brake ducts, x-drilled rotors and pads. The bus just got its 1000 mile tune up and is ready to rip. All she needs is a new transmission is built for my old motor(1600cc) The new motor is a 2165cc. I was also being pulled over for being to loud. I never got a ticket due to my car is over 30 years old. My exhaust system is approx. 3 feet long with a flowmaster and a 4" out. I needed to quite it down a tad so I made an iron cross insert for the 4" out. The exhaust needs to be unbolted and resprayed.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

We'll I just moved and my driveway is perfect, 1 inch of clearence!!!

Comment

Ducts look great up front with that freshly painted bumper.

Your bus rules. Any pics of the interior?

Comment

It is completely stripped in the rear, I have the folding bench seat is all. I'll take photos of the drivers area. I have installed old 911 seats.

Comment

The bus will be sponcered by tecate cerveza. heres a pic of what the bus is goin to look like. I have to take care of the body work and they are going to pay for paint and decals.

Comment

love the bus, looks very nice!
              There is a Transporter VW bus in the Excellence classifieds, it has fresh 3.0L Porsche SC engine, big brakes, etc.. that's the one I would get! (dreams.. :cool: )

Comment

Thanks a lot it's so fun having more than 1 project. Its goin in next week for a bigger transmission....Then It will go 100+mph.
                do you have a link to that website? excellence?

Comment

MMMMMmmmmmm Tecate w/ a bit of lime & salt !!!! My second favorite Mexican beer How did you get them for a sponser? (Just curious)- Personally, I'd LoVe to have Warsteiner sponser my ///M3!!!

Nice rides you have! Is that the "Jesse James cross" exhaust on the V Dub ??

Take Care-
                  Don McAdams
                  1988 E30 M3
                  "E30 M3 Owner & Enthusiast"

www.McAdamsAutoSport.com

Comment

I have worked in the beer industry for several years now and have established a good relation with the people of labatt USA, which import tecate. I want to talk them into doing the "labatt" e30 ///m3.
                    No that's not a "jesse james" cross, its a iron cross which my mechanic has used for several years. I believe that it have been around for a long time. Jesse james just has a tv show which made them more noticeable to the normal public.

Comment

Working...
                    X