• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the sexiest M3 ever ?

Just saw it and my tongue just dropped.

Sean
    My Cars Past and Present

Very nice looking car. Although I'm not crazy about those wheels on it. They look a little too modern for my taste. I had a black E46 330i Sport with those wheels, the ones on that car are the aftermarket replicas. Not that it makes a difference.

Comment

I'd prefer a black interior...
      Alex
      '89 M3 Diamantschwarz metallic/black
      '90 M3 Diamantschwarz metallic/gray
      '03 M5 Jet Black/black

Comment

yes it's nice, but I'm with Mick, I don't care for the wheels and I don't care for the E36 M3 mirrors either, I don't think they look too good on the old E30

Comment

I love it :-)
          My Cars Past and Present

Comment

Goes to show you what a background does for a car. I don't think it's a real Evo3 (interior), it's been repainted (sideskirts are glossy), the headlights have wiper-stops with out the arms, the mirrors and rims are debatable, and it's got a Hartge tag... and worst of all, it's right hand drive.

But the flowers are nice

EDIT: I should say that I still think it's a good looking car, I'm just being nitpicky. Smckeown, I'd say your car looks better because it's a real Evo... even with out having seen pics of it!
            Last edited by Beau; 01-26-2004, 07:05 AM.

Comment

When i get it back from Munich Legends and all polished up this weekend, I intend to blast a few bmw sites with the pics....
              Sean
              My Cars Past and Present

Comment

my car will look better when I am done with it! (sometimes in the Spring when the freaking snow will go away)
                baaahhhaa

Comment

Nice car, but isn't the steering wheel on the wrong side?

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

This is more sexy!

Cheers,

Adwo

Comment

Sorry Adwo, I like your car a lot, but I go with Rob this time. They silver "Willy M3" is one of my favourits as well for a long time. The belgium Sport Evo is a real beauty. And this is what I think, is the best DTM replicahttp://www.s14.ctmnet.de/0042/0042.htm
                      Last edited by Carlo M3; 01-27-2004, 08:51 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sean more info of my car can be found here http://www.e30m3therealm3.com/h/index.html and yeah, would love to se pics of your Real Sport Evo!

Harry

Comment

Working...
                        X