X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally have some decent pictures---

Still a work in progress...

Comments welcome.

i used to have those wheels. Nice looking car, looks real clean. I'd paint the brake ducts so they match the bumper, and remove the stripe in the front bumper to match the rear. It's look titties then

Comment

steve, looks good. whats next?

wanna buy some smoked hellas
      "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
      onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Hmmm smoked hellas....those are hot. But I'm thinking about getting some Cibies. Yellow of course. I'm not big on the wheels, I'd like to find some 16in basketweaves and paint the centers nogaro.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Comment

One more. I like this one.

Comment

Very nice, love the silver colour. Yellow frotn lights are hot, trying to get it my self. What seats do you have ??
            X 89` E30 M3 S14B23

Comment

I have Sparco Pro2000 seats with Sabelt 4 point harnesses. They're attatched to a bolt in 4 point roll cage from autopower.

Comment

I've wanted a set of pro2000's ever since sitting in Ernie's E46. how do you like the shells for long drives? could you drive cross country in it?

Sahae, how much for the smokies?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                they are not idiots.

Comment

I could sit in them for a long time, but I'm 6'1', 180lbs so they fit me rather well. I have the kidney bolsters in them also which helps a bit considering the suspension I'm running. I drove up and down the 5 a few times between Sac and LA and I didn't have any complaints.

Comment

Mmm Angeles crest, I know that view anywhere, one of these days I'm gonna get the M back into canyon shape and come up the back way through Wrightwood

The Chuck giveth, and the Chuck taketh away

Comment

eric, im thinking about 300.
                      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan

Comment

Originally posted by Highrever
                        Mmm Angeles crest, I know that view anywhere, one of these days I'm gonna get the M back into canyon shape and come up the back way through Wrightwood

Lemme know when that may be, spring is coming up...

I live 2 minutes from Angeles Crest.

Comment

Originally posted by einhander
                          I could sit in them for a long time, but I'm 6'1', 180lbs so they fit me rather well. I have the kidney bolsters in them also which helps a bit considering the suspension I'm running. I drove up and down the 5 a few times between Sac and LA and I didn't have any complaints.
                          I'm 5'11 170, so were about the same (i'm fatter though) and the pro2000's felt just right. I think I'll end up getting those unless I can ever sit in a SPG.

What suspension are you running, I have GC and cannot get much harder than that.

Sahae, good deal on the lights, just too rich for my blood at the moment

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                          they are not idiots.

Comment

eric i feel you. im just trying to move parts out of the garage to put the benz in and get some money for a second automobiliiiiii lamborginiiiiiii (not a lambo, just like the term)

Comment

Shahe an old Ferrari would be sweet. Mondial 3.2s are cheap as chips.

Eric I'm running J Stocks and revalved Bilsteins. I don't recall the spring rates but there is a thread around here with their ratings. Its a crashy sounding suspension on most LA roads, but really comes into its own at the track or autocross.

Comment

Working...
                              X