Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for diamantschwarz-metallic Owner's Car Pics???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for diamantschwarz-metallic Owner's Car Pics???

Anyone care to lead off? We've seen alpinweis, lachs silber & zinno so far....
    Yeah for DS! :fyeah:

Here you go.

1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Here's "Hans"......
      Last edited by 02fanatic; 01-14-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Here's mine. I call her Cam.
        Attached Files
        1991 E30 M3
        2007 Jeep Commander Overland
        2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Mine. I need to take new pictures. Just had the front bumper cover repainted so it's slick like the rest of the car.
          Attached Files
          Jack
          Arlington, TN

1990 BMW M3 - Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

Great pics so far guys! M3racer, I like the stock wheels on "Cam"....are those Pirelli P600's on there? If so, what size are you running & how well do you like them? I am going to have a set of stock wheels refinished, and I will need to choose tires.

Thanks,

John

Comment

My paint sucks, OEM.

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Those are P600s on my car. 205/55 R15. The factory size. I like them. They are a great daily driver tire and cheap. They are absolutely no good in any amount of snow despite the M+S letters on the tire. I nearly wrapped the car around a telephone pole because there was about 1 inch of snow on the ground. They are not as sticky as some but if you are looking for the original size and feel, these should do it.
                1991 E30 M3
                2007 Jeep Commander Overland
                2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Thanks...that's what I figured. I have that tire on my original spare in the trunk. Closest thing I could find like the original tire. I may go with 225/50/15's though when I have my spare wheels finished. I wish the 15" tire selection was much better than it is...one reason I went with the +2 setup, plus I love the Style 5's on these cars.

John

Originally posted by M3racer View Post
                  Those are P600s on my car. 205/55 R15. The factory size. I like them. They are a great daily driver tire and cheap. They are absolutely no good in any amount of snow despite the M+S letters on the tire. I nearly wrapped the car around a telephone pole because there was about 1 inch of snow on the ground. They are not as sticky as some but if you are looking for the original size and feel, these should do it.

Comment

Bumpity Bump! If this is any indication "DS is the rarest color"! More pics please....

Comment

Is that enough? [peace]:ha::jakeroutine:
                      Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

My paint is so bad that I'd need one of those misty/foggy filters on the camera.
                        David
                        Redwood City, CA

Comment

Wow Chris....awesome pics! Your car is gorgeous! [peace]

Comment

my car blog
                            www.thekucars.wordpress.com

Comment

Chris, what are the specs on those RKs? (size, offset, tire size)

Cheers,
                              James
                              James | Straight Pipes: Engaged

Comment

Working...
                              X