My dirty E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dirty E30

I went for a drive on Sat into the mountains and didn't realize how much snow was still there. I was sliding my car around on sand/snow on these crazy mountain passes. The area I went is very popular with bikers because the roads are remote and very twisty. You can see the route I took here. 8 hours and 300 miles later and my car looks like this! What fun! At one point on the main highway back to Vancouver I was chasing a 360 Spyder at 135mph!

Same Same

I had a bit of work done on my M3 this past Friday, and yesterday I went for a 2 hour drive in Wisconsin. Wow, so much fun, but when I finished the car was covered in grime. Nothing 2 hours of cleaning didn't fix this morning....

Best regards to all,

Andrew

Comment

haha..daaamnn..

Comment

that picture with the water in the background is $... damnit i want my car back... good stuff
        1990 e30 m3

Comment

Why can't I have these roads in Florida? :(

As always, beautiful pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
            Why can't I have these roads in Florida? :(
            Yeah but.. you get to go to auto-x events in February. :wee: I'm still looking at snow in my driveway.

Comment

2 hours? I spent 6 hours detailing the exterior of mine.

Comment

2 Hours... I know...

I'm lame, I know....

Soon it will warm up, and then it will be a full weekend of cleaning, cleaning, and detailing, etc...

Enjoy the day,

Andy

Comment

Working...
                X