Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

///M3 Legacy Photoshoot !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ///M3 Legacy Photoshoot !

A couple of days ago me and some friends from BMW Club Turkey decided to make a photoshoot of our M3's. From past to, well.. close present. We put together an E30,E36 and an E46 and all in different body shapes to give it some spice.

We visited some historic parts of the city and tried to make the most of them but time and trespassing was a major issue but we tried to make the most of it ! I'll have another photoshoot in a few weeks with my new dream car...

Hope you like 'em ! Enjoy !

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x709 and weights 784KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x709 and weights 799KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x680 and weights 551KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x680 and weights 559KB.

Location 2,

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x709 and weights 727KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 454KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x680 and weights 427KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 444KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x680 and weights 489KB.

'87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
    '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
    '11 E90 320d M Sport

oh snap! the Henna is sick!!! what are those other 2 cars in the pics? hahaha[peace]

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

more of those sick pics!

Comment

awesome pics!!! awesome !!!
        just take the smelly tree off the mirror next time

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Very nice photoshoot you guys had there. Great backdrop with the buildings.

Comment

The E30 M3 still looks ten times better than any newer BMW.
              88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Thanks a lot guys,

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                oh snap! the Henna is sick!!! what are those other 2 cars in the pics? hahaha[peace]
                No idea ! they must have sneaked in to shots

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                awesome pics!!! awesome !!!
                just take the smelly tree off the mirror next time
                Do you know how hard to color match a car smell on a henna ? She is stayin

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                Very nice photoshoot you guys had there. Great backdrop with the buildings.
                Thanks,

Originally posted by archie View Post
                The E30 M3 still looks ten times better than any newer BMW.
                Words of wisdom !
                Can,

'11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

The cars and the background are amazing...

Comment

always enjoy your pics, thanks!

Comment

Thanks guys...
                      Can,

'11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

Wow, beauty! What size tires are you running on your RC's? 215/40's?
                        Mark

"She'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together!" -- Han

Comment

Clubber,
                          how far is the transfagarasan highway from you?
                          i would love to drive it one day in my m3, but it will probably never happen.
                          it would be nice to see pic of your nice m3 on it though.

David.

Comment

Originally posted by MFalcon View Post
                            Wow, beauty! What size tires are you running on your RC's? 215/40's?
                            Thanks , yeap, I use 215/40 all around wrapped in Bridgestone RE001 Adrenaline Tires

Originally posted by probey View Post
                            Clubber,
                            how far is the transfagarasan highway from you?
                            i would love to drive it one day in my m3, but it will probably never happen.
                            it would be nice to see pic of your nice m3 on it though.

David.
                            It is in a different country. In Romania actually and I would never step in to that country with my car. The police is corrupt and they basically rob you if they see a foreign plate...
                            Can,

'11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

i see.
                              it's ashame though, i could see the country bring in a lot of tourism.
                              thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X