AC Schnitzer replicas 18 X 8.5 ET 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer replicas 18 X 8.5 ET 15

I thought I'd pass this on because I think it's a good deal. I just picked up these AC Schnitzer replicas in 18 X 8.5 ET 15 (E34 fitment) for 104 each (approx $195ea). I didn't expect much for that price but I'm actually fairly impressed with them.

I was looking for a cheap good looking wheel that would be super easy to clean and these seemed to be the best compromise. I'd be afraid to flog them on the track of course due the softer casting but they should do fine for everyday goof'n around. Certainly the cheapest 18 X 8.5 I've ever seen.

Jake Larsen

Edit: Oh yah, I got them at Euro Car Parts here in the UK.
    Last edited by Jake; 03-11-2004, 06:31 AM.

Nice purchase Jake.

Are they for your E30 or E34 ?
    That offset may be rubbing on a E30 with std. fenders I think.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah my new 18x8.5" et13mm RK's are on 235/35-18 pilots. the fronts dont hit at all.. full-lock is no sweat. the rears rub, but with stiff suspension and rolled fenders they should be fine.
      Alex McHenry

Comment

Is it true they weigh a ton?

Good thing you have an 540i in disguise! ;-)

Adwo

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo M3
          Nice purchase Jake.

Are they for your E30 or E34 ?
          That offset may be rubbing on a E30 with std. fenders I think.
          They're actually for the E34 but they'll probably get slapped onto the E30 for gee whiz at some point. Luckly the M3 already has rolled fenders.

Originally posted by Adwo
          Is it true they weigh a ton?

Good thing you have an 540i in disguise! ;-)

Adwo
          Oh yah, large cheap wheels are made of lead I think. These weigh about 26lbs on my calibrated super accurate $5.99 bathroom scale.

Jake Larsen
          Last edited by Jake; 03-11-2004, 10:02 AM.

Comment

has anybody noticed that jake slapped a spare brake rotor and hub on just for effect:rolling:

you crack me up man, get that M3 back on the streat so you don't go insane

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
            they are not idiots.

Comment

LOL

I remembered I had a new set of hubs for the M3 laying around so I thought it might be interersting to mount those discs up and see how they look.

Jake Larsen <-- Call me Kookey

Comment

Working...
              X