• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos:

http://shows.autospies.com/gallery/B...est-283/page1/

Comment

Originally posted by trungie View Post
      Here's one I found of mine!

Shame we didnt get a chance to meet. As has happened in the last years, I am constantly near my car and even my trips to the bathroom Im stopped by a friend I havent seen since last year and we start talking and he asks where my car is so I go back there with all my friends. I didnt even get a chance to walk around and look at the cars lik I did the first 5-6 years. I was there from 6:30 to 3PM and it went like it was 2 hours.

Comment

Yeah, It was a shame! I saw Berry and that was about it. They really needed to organize the E30 M3 area better. I think we all would have seen each other if there was. Oh well, Small mini meets are usually more fun for our cars.

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        Shame we didnt get a chance to meet. As has happened in the last years, I am constantly near my car and even my trips to the bathroom Im stopped by a friend I havent seen since last year and we start talking and he asks where my car is so I go back there with all my friends. I didnt even get a chance to walk around and look at the cars lik I did the first 5-6 years. I was there from 6:30 to 3PM and it went like it was 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by trungie View Post
          Yeah, It was a shame! I saw Berry and that was about it. They really needed to organize the E30 M3 area better. I think we all would have seen each other if there was. Oh well, Small mini meets are usually more fun for our cars.
          Next stop for the meet...SoCal Euro in San Diego.
          Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
          '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
          '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
          '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
          '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
          '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
          '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Working...
          X