Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks so mean!

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

The yan,
      Thanks. And, thanks for all you do. Be safe. Yeah, you gotta love my 1988 ray-bans I am wearing, the go-pro my wife is holding, and our 3 kids in the back seat!
      the winningest racecar ever.

Comment

17x8 lms? with 20mm spacers?

Comment

Originally posted by Modena 1 View Post
          17x8 lms? with 20mm spacers?
          Yes, 17x8. First had 18mm spacers, then went to 20, after staring for 2 days, went to 25mm. 25mm, kept it square, front and rear. Handles great. No tramming. Not tight. Not loose.

Comment

does anybody here knows the bbs color code ?

Comment

Originally posted by fidrio View Post
              does anybody here knows the bbs color code ?
              If you search on eBay for Bbs gold paint there are a few from time to time. I think the manufacturer is wurth. But, having tried it all, nothing satisfied like the Bbs from the factory.

Comment

I'd love to see more photos!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
                  I'd love to see more photos!!
                  I tried to post more but milo says no. I can never figure out tech stuff. Or maybe I don't know how to say, "oh, mighty sound effects lady, do I have one number right?" Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by evans61 View Post
                    I tried to post more but milo says no. I can never figure out tech stuff. Or maybe I don't know how to say, "oh, mighty sound effects lady, do I have one number right?" Haha...
                    If you ever figure it out....please post!!! haha. What are the specs on the wheels and tires?

Comment

Working...
                    X