My Uncle's Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Uncle's Sterling

Just in case any of you New Yorkers see this one running around, it's owned by Glen Brigham, my Uncle. He's a BMW nut, so feel free to talk to him when you see him. He has a killer 2002 race prepped.

where abouts in NY?

Comment

nice car, looks alot like where i live wheres he located?

Shes sold now :(

Comment

Oh, whoops, sorry Adam... I hadn't noticed that you asked. That picture was taken in Philly actually... at my Aunt's, the only time I've seen his M3. As for where he lives - North of White Plains...
        Last edited by Beau; 04-13-2004, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Nice, another sterling

Not too many of them around... I hear some say they are more *rare* then Henna red.

Looks to be stock and in very good condition.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
          97 Porsche Carrera S
          13 Audi S6
          SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
          GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Originally posted by Beau
            Oh, whoops, sorry Adam... I hadn't noticed that you asked. That picture was taken in Philly actually... at my Aunt's, the only time I've seen his M3. As for where he lives - North of White Plains...
            No problem

So do I...lol...im about 5 minuts from white plains

Comment

I have seen it

I tried to chase that car down one day before i bought mine to see if he would sell it! Never caught up to him cause he was goin opposite direction. It was in Elmsford, NY and he turned down a side street. But i couldnt find where he went. I think he goes to a hobby store in town too. Does he live in Elmsford?

Comment

I doubt he would sell it, he sold a grey-market 323i and something else just to buy it. He wanted an E30M for quite awhile... that said I think he now wants and M Coupe (seems to be the trend!). Anyway, it is in tip top shape from what I can tell, and he's a loving owner. I don't remember the town he lives in, I think it's like Osling? or Ossoloboro? something Os...

Comment

Ossining.

Comment

Working...
                  X