The new guy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new guy..

Just found this site through a friends reccomendation, seems like the best source out there for E30s. Been looking on and off for an E30 M3 for a long time (loved them since 88) and finally added one to my ever growing collection. This was too good to pass up

1991 E30 M3 one owner 79k miles stored since 2003 bone stock no mods. Has a few small things need to be taken care of but one of the nicest cleanest ones I have come across in years of looking so I pulled the trigger. Only downer is I cant really enjoy it until spring but I am EXCITED! Pics because everyone loves them.

Drew
    1991 E30 ///M3 Brilliantrot
    1989 Toyota 4Runner Red
    2005 Lamborghini Gallardo 6spd Argento Luna Metallic
    2011 Audi TTS Ibis White Stage I

Wow!! congrats and welcome to the ///Madness..she looks mint.
    got'a tell you, you're on the right track here at s14.net.

Cheers,
    Ogi
    :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Great looking car! Welcome!

Comment

Looks fantastic! You've certainly found the right place

Comment

very clean! congrats and welcome!

Comment

looks brand new, welcome!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, even though I am not modding the car I am already ordering mods LOL. Smoked Hella e-codes ordered, and looking at some 17" Hartge wheels in the wheel forum. Turner Motorsports has some shifting options that also interest me to shorten and clean up the throw. Probably going in nest week to pull the glass and paint the cowl, rear left quarter and front bumper and wing (which has stress cracks). Just when I was about done with my Audi project I go and do this
              Drew
              1989 Toyota 4Runner Red

Comment

Congrats.... Which wheel forum are you referring to?
                1971 Porsche 911 RS Tribute (3.2L)
                1986 Porsche 930 Turbo
                1991 M3 ( just purchased )
                2011 BMW 745iL
                2011 Panamera V6

Comment

Really nice car and Bucaros at Showcase Auto are very good people. I think they might have got this from someone I might know.

Comment

drool
                    1988 E30 M3 S38
                    1970 E10 2002 S14

Comment

Originally posted by Kartking View Post
                      Congrats.... Which wheel forum are you referring to?
                      The wheel forum here.

Originally posted by SONNYQ View Post
                      Really nice car and Bucaros at Showcase Auto are very good people. I think they might have got this from someone I might know.
                      Any information you might have on this car would be appreciated. They didnt have any records or information no matter how hard I pressed.
                      Drew
                      1989 Toyota 4Runner Red

Comment

congrats and welcome to THE e30 M3 forum on the interwebz. I love the clean stock look of the car! reminds me of when I bought my car back in 05 all stock and unmodified. Keep it stock, or else once you start you WILL NOT stop!

A special thank you to:
                        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

driver seat looks super mint! I demand more photos, and close ups of the interior please.

A special thank you to:
                          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                            driver seat looks super mint! I demand more photos, and close ups of the interior please.

Those are all I have for the moment but the interior is really clean I thought it was reupholstered to be honest. Came with big fluffy sheepskin seatcovers in the boot so I am thinking he ran the car with those all the time as it is defiantely the org leathers. On a side note anybody know what the switch forward of the passenger window control is for? It is worn off and nothing happens when i press it.
                            Drew
                            1989 Toyota 4Runner Red

Comment

the switch is for the window locks. i will make a few phone calls to make sure if thats my buddies car he had in storage for many many years.

Comment

Working...
                              X