Fresh Wash = Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Wash = Pics

Gave the car a fresh wash today, so I made it a point to snap a few pictures while it was looking crispy around town. Since my last post, I've changed to OEM kidney grills, added the rear plate filler, and mounted my front plate (cops like to hand out fix-it tickets where I live).

Hope you enjoy:

Looks great!. Suspension & Wheel/Tire specs please! Thanks

Comment

lookin fly like always Carlos, I can't wait to get my car back now !!

Comment

Looks beautiful!
        Photobucket

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Beautiful!
            But what's going on with your chin spoiler! ?

Comment

She cleaned up really nice.

Cheers,

Jim
              Livin the Dream

Comment

Thanks fellas. Next up, E3 spoiler.

Originally posted by ukau View Post
                Looks great!. Suspension & Wheel/Tire specs please! Thanks

Thank you, sir! Suspension/wheel set up as follows:
                - H&R Race (springs are not cut), bilsteins, removed spring pads up front.
                - BBS RS 212, 17x8.5, et. 13. Yokohama s.drive 235/40/17 all around. However, I will be moving to Dunlop direzzas (sp?) in 215/40/17, 235/40/17 whenever I replace the tires next. I just saw this tire set up recently and it looks great. Heard great things about the performance of the tire too.

Originally posted by cecotto_singh View Post
                Beautiful!
                But what's going on with your chin spoiler! ?
                Thanks, but not too sure what you're referring to. Mind clarifying?

Comment

Originally posted by kamakevie View Post
                  lookin fly like always Carlos, I can't wait to get my car back now !!
                  Dude - I can't wait till you get your car back! I still haven't seen the new airbox in person. Also, treasure island, dslr, and two E30s - just planting the seed now.

Comment

looks fantastic!!! ^^ maybe make it 3 m3's?

Comment

ur chin spoiler is erected lol pointing up

Comment

Originally posted by c_tejuco View Post
                        Dude - I can't wait till you get your car back! I still haven't seen the new airbox in person. Also, treasure island, dslr, and two E30s - just planting the seed now.
                        It's supposed to be ready Monday *crosses fingers* can you do a weekday this week? My friend's bday is Saturday in Sac and the M3 will probably stay in Sac for the next few weeks after that. I don't mind driving up if you're free one evening!

Comment

Car looks great! If i had known that H&R race springs would drop the front like that i would have went that route instead of my GC coilovers lol
                          sigpic

1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

From the side profile it looks your chin spoiler is tilting up.

Comment

Originally posted by airkhin View Post
                              looks fantastic!!! ^^ maybe make it 3 m3's?
                              Always room for more! Would be great to meet some other locals. I'll shoot you a PM if we're able to lock in a time/date.

Originally posted by kamakevie View Post
                              It's supposed to be ready Monday *crosses fingers* can you do a weekday this week? My friend's bday is Saturday in Sac and the M3 will probably stay in Sac for the next few weeks after that. I don't mind driving up if you're free one evening!
                              Shoot me a text on Monday with an update on the engine work, and I'll have a better idea of what the rest of the week is shaping up like. I'm hoping you get it back on Monday - I know it has been away for a while. Maybe a pitstop @ homeroom too? Scratch that - for sure a pit stop @ homeroom. haha

Originally posted by cecotto_singh View Post
                              From the side profile it looks your chin spoiler is tilting up.
                              I never really noticed until now since I can't tell from the front profile. I suppose my car is just excited? :rolling:

Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
                              Car looks great! If i had known that H&R race springs would drop the front like that i would have went that route instead of my GC coilovers lol
                              Thanks! I was pretty surprised as the drop as well - I was actually planning on these springs being a temporary solution until I ponied up for some GC coils, but they may end up being permanent considering the stance. Still undecided about this though. How do you like your GCs? I don't track my car, so I'm really just concerned with drop and comfort level in and around town.

Comment

Working...
                              X