Leave a comment:

• SKNKWRX
    replied
    Hawt!

Leave a comment:

• c_tejuco
    replied
    Originally posted by airkhin View Post
    looks fantastic!!! ^^ maybe make it 3 m3's?
    Always room for more! Would be great to meet some other locals. I'll shoot you a PM if we're able to lock in a time/date.

Originally posted by kamakevie View Post
    It's supposed to be ready Monday *crosses fingers* can you do a weekday this week? My friend's bday is Saturday in Sac and the M3 will probably stay in Sac for the next few weeks after that. I don't mind driving up if you're free one evening!
    Shoot me a text on Monday with an update on the engine work, and I'll have a better idea of what the rest of the week is shaping up like. I'm hoping you get it back on Monday - I know it has been away for a while. Maybe a pitstop @ homeroom too? Scratch that - for sure a pit stop @ homeroom. haha

Originally posted by cecotto_singh View Post
    From the side profile it looks your chin spoiler is tilting up.
    I never really noticed until now since I can't tell from the front profile. I suppose my car is just excited? :rolling:

Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
    Car looks great! If i had known that H&R race springs would drop the front like that i would have went that route instead of my GC coilovers lol
    Thanks! I was pretty surprised as the drop as well - I was actually planning on these springs being a temporary solution until I ponied up for some GC coils, but they may end up being permanent considering the stance. Still undecided about this though. How do you like your GCs? I don't track my car, so I'm really just concerned with drop and comfort level in and around town.

Leave a comment:

• cecotto_singh
    replied
    From the side profile it looks your chin spoiler is tilting up.

Leave a comment:

• shadye30
    replied
    Car looks great! If i had known that H&R race springs would drop the front like that i would have went that route instead of my GC coilovers lol

Leave a comment:

• kamakevie
    replied
    Originally posted by c_tejuco View Post
    Dude - I can't wait till you get your car back! I still haven't seen the new airbox in person. Also, treasure island, dslr, and two E30s - just planting the seed now.
    It's supposed to be ready Monday *crosses fingers* can you do a weekday this week? My friend's bday is Saturday in Sac and the M3 will probably stay in Sac for the next few weeks after that. I don't mind driving up if you're free one evening!

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    ur chin spoiler is erected lol pointing up

Leave a comment:

• airkhin
    replied
    looks fantastic!!! ^^ maybe make it 3 m3's?

Leave a comment:

• c_tejuco
    replied
    Originally posted by kamakevie View Post
    lookin fly like always Carlos, I can't wait to get my car back now !!
    Dude - I can't wait till you get your car back! I still haven't seen the new airbox in person. Also, treasure island, dslr, and two E30s - just planting the seed now.

Leave a comment:

• c_tejuco
    replied
    Thanks fellas. Next up, E3 spoiler.

Originally posted by ukau View Post
    Looks great!. Suspension & Wheel/Tire specs please! Thanks

Thank you, sir! Suspension/wheel set up as follows:
    - H&R Race (springs are not cut), bilsteins, removed spring pads up front.
    - BBS RS 212, 17x8.5, et. 13. Yokohama s.drive 235/40/17 all around. However, I will be moving to Dunlop direzzas (sp?) in 215/40/17, 235/40/17 whenever I replace the tires next. I just saw this tire set up recently and it looks great. Heard great things about the performance of the tire too.

Originally posted by cecotto_singh View Post
    Beautiful!
    But what's going on with your chin spoiler! ?
    Thanks, but not too sure what you're referring to. Mind clarifying?

Leave a comment:

• IronmanE30
    replied
    She cleaned up really nice.

Cheers,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• cecotto_singh
    replied
    Beautiful!
    But what's going on with your chin spoiler! ?

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    Gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• 88M3
    replied
    Looks beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• kamakevie
    replied
    lookin fly like always Carlos, I can't wait to get my car back now !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X