88 Zinnoberrot ///M3 mit M-System felgen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 Zinnoberrot ///M3 mit M-System felgen

first off, I apologize for the iPhone/instagram photos, I took the M3 out for 1st time since March 15 to just enjoy it for a few min and only had my phone. any-who on to the reason why you clicked on this thread.

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Yan,

Great pics glad to see you back! What's new.

Hugo
    Photobucket

Comment

my new background from todays drive

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Yan, the car looks fantastic!!

Comment

Apologize taken and diegom6 aprove your BBS CH wheels...wait what?? Where the heck are the rest of photos of the CH's....??? Looking really good YAN!
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Whaddup Yan! Car looks great with the CHs. Did you just mix hella smoked with hella frenchies for high beams!? I was thinking about doing that as well =)

-Andy

sigpic

Comment

looks good dude!
              @slowprogress

Comment

looks real good! nice to see her back on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                  Apologize taken and diegom6 aprove your BBS CH wheels...wait what?? Where the heck are the rest of photos of the CH's....??? Looking really good YAN!
                  I'll have pics up soon

A special thank you to:

Comment

Originally posted by Andyman746 View Post
                    Whaddup Yan! Car looks great with the CHs. Did you just mix hella smoked with hella frenchies for high beams!? I was thinking about doing that as well =)

-Andy
                    Andy what's up bud, my headlights are smoked Hellas. I bought lamin-x film, yellow and clear to protect the new glass and add the yellow look to the high beams.

A special thank you to:

Comment

Looks perfect my friend.
                      [SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                        my new background from todays drive

Yan, these wheels here on your car look much much better! Car is beautiful.
                        Any news on the respray?
                        88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

it's so red.

i agree.....CH's look much better. what are the specs on them puppies? 17x8? et? spacers? tire sizes?
                          Last edited by PostmasterNY; 06-20-2012, 11:06 PM.
                          JAMES
                          sigpic

Comment

CHs are 17x8.5 et15 w/ 235/40/17 NT-01 no spacers except 3mm ones in the rear I put on just to see how it would look (gotta take them out b/c I just barely rub the putter most edge of the tires on hard bumps or accel.

As for the respray... I'm still saving up for it and probably will be doing it a in a few years down the road. It's gonna take way more than what I paid Vlad to respray and fix it so for now I'm just enjoying driving the car. Something I haven't been able to do since I left Germany

A special thank you to:

Comment

really? how are you able to run 235/40/17 tires in the front without rubbing? et15 is only 2mm difference compared to my et13 rs's.....and my fenders are rolled.
                              JAMES
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X