Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car is looking great..

I like the body matched DTM mirrors.

Are you running any back seat with roll bar? Is bar custom or ?

Nice to see the hood & front bumper seals aligned properly..
    One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

Comment

The tires work no problem. I have Oem offset CAB and neg camber (forget how much) and they work ok. I mean obviously I can't do FULL lock to lock.

The half cage is from VSR1 and I have no rear seats. Need to get a matching carpet or some material to clean up the interior a bit.

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
        CHs are 17x8.5 et15 w/ 235/40/17 NT-01 no spacers except 3mm ones in the rear I put on just to see how it would look (gotta take them out b/c I just barely rub the putter most edge of the tires on hard bumps or accel.

As for the respray... I'm still saving up for it and probably will be doing it a in a few years down the road. It's gonna take way more than what I paid Vlad to respray and fix it so for now I'm just enjoying driving the car. Something I haven't been able to do since I left Germany
        Yan, Maybe re think about sending it all the way to my painter when the day comes.
        Call me when you are ready. I will speak to my painter who did my car. Let me explain to him the situation and get the best possible price.
        i will guaranty the paint will be perfect! Ask the people here who have seen my car. Flarimer, Cactus Jack, ironmanE30,markseven, Barry,Harlan,JP, plus any and all who attended Afest 2.
        I will keep it at my shop how ever long it takes to get it done from start to finish. Accept it from shipping and back on the truck safely when ready to come home.
        And I PROMISE you I wont drive it! Ha!

This one still bothers me Ill admit. Wanna see it looking as beautiful as it should of been from before.
        Last edited by archie; 07-02-2012, 05:26 PM.
        88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Shan't I'll deff have you in mind when that day starts creeping up

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Working...
          X