washed the car for the first time in a few months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• washed the car for the first time in a few months

here are some recent pictures of the car actually clean!

splitter broke off and I ran over it on the way home, the pictures on the front yard look a bit goffy because the splitter is soo messed up

hope you liked them

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

like the pics, but the wheels have got to go.

I can't understand why so many people put those on E30's, I think they're hideous. Hope you don't take it personally. I know you've had many different wheels on the car. You should go back to the M Contours, those looked sweet. I have some pics on my computer for years of your car with the contours on them, love it

that dtm flap is damn big too...compensating for something? Just fucking with you dude, car looks good

Dave

Comment

I must concur. That flap is HUGE! I never did like the lightweight rims on the E30 either... what happened to the big 5spokes you had on last fall?

Comment

Nice. No comments.

Althought, It can use some CF-DTM mirrors and brake ducts to match your DTM rear wing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo M3
          Nice. No comments.

Althought, It can use some CF-DTM mirrors and brake ducts to match your DTM rear wing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3
            like the pics, but the wheels have got to go.

I can't understand why so many people put those on E30's, I think they're hideous. Hope you don't take it personally. I know you've had many different wheels on the car. You should go back to the M Contours, those looked sweet. I have some pics on my computer for years of your car with the contours on them, love it

that dtm flap is damn big too...compensating for something? Just fucking with you dude, car looks good

Dave
            I got them for a "favour" and the tires were free. looks like I'm about $60 into the set, I cannot complain much about that. I agree the wheels are not my favorite, but they don't look too bad in person.

If I can ever get these guys fitted, then the car will be a different storry

I also agree, the Mcontours were one of my favorite set of rims on the car, they just got to be too popular on E30 M3's and I wanted a change.

DTM flap isn't mine, but hey when your at a car show, you need all the bling as possible, that is why I took the splitter out of the closet too.
            Last edited by Eric; 05-06-2004, 03:36 PM.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
            they are not idiots.

Comment

I really don't like the front splitter...other than that, looks good.
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X