Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91 m3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 91 m3

    Hey guys, after four years of looking / day dreaming / reasoning with God, I picked up a Sterling Silver 91.

    She has 94K on her, all stock except for H&R Sports, Billy Sports, a SS muffler, Evo shift knob, ACS pedal set and aftermarket CD player. I am going to remove the pedal set and swap in the OE radio and shift knob.

    Hopefully my cousin has time to take good quality pics once the car is detailed. Until then:





    I'll probably have questions - thank you in advance for answers.
    John 3:17

  • #2
    Mark,

    Welcome and congradulations. Jack and I talked yesterday and he told me about your car. It sounds like you picked up a great car. I can;t wait to see it in person. I have a gas pedal if you need one.

    Cheers,

    Jim
    Livin the Dream

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll take the pedal set. PM me your price.... Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        congrats on nice car welcome!
        I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me



        Comment


        • #5
          Congrats! Car looks great! Was this the one in Newport Beach, CA?
          1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
          1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
          1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

          Comment


          • #6
            sterling... *drool

            Welcome!


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
              Mark,

              Welcome and congradulations. Jack and I talked yesterday and he told me about your car. It sounds like you picked up a great car. I can;t wait to see it in person. I have a gas pedal if you need one.

              Cheers,

              Jim
              Jim, thank you - it will be nice to put a face to the name. This evening I will PM you in regard to the accel pedal.

              Originally posted by Carfantiti View Post
              congrats on nice car welcome!
              Originally posted by Andyman746 View Post
              sterling... *drool

              Welcome!
              Thanks guys!

              Originally posted by MTree View Post
              I'll take the pedal set. PM me your price.... Thanks
              Thank you, will PM later today.
              Originally posted by L James View Post
              Congrats! Car looks great! Was this the one in Newport Beach, CA?

              James, yes, this is the car that was in NB. Thanks again for making the literature and other resources available.
              John 3:17

              Comment


              • #8
                Mark welcome to Bmw Motorsports and congrats.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 1988 M3 S54 *TURBO* View Post
                  Mark welcome to Bmw Motorsports and congrats.
                  Thank you, Raul. I need to see your cars, man!
                  John 3:17

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So THIS is what you were up to! Congrats Mark, I love the color combo.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      looks like a clean car!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                        So THIS is what you were up to! Congrats Mark, I love the color combo.
                        Matt, Thank you! I wish I could take credit for the way things turned out, but I can't.
                        Originally posted by catuned View Post
                        looks like a clean car!
                        Thanks man!
                        John 3:17

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Congratulations !!

                          Glad to see that everything worked out fine. The pictures don't do it justice - it looks much finer in person. We have Mike Berger to thank for the two additions to the history binder.

                          Jack
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                            Congratulations !!

                            Glad to see that everything worked out fine. The pictures don't do it justice - it looks much finer in person. We have Mike Berger to thank for the two additions to the history binder.

                            Jack
                            Thank you, Jack.
                            John 3:17

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ill take the shift knob. Pm price. Thanx

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X