Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I washed, waxed, and took some pictures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I washed, waxed, and took some pictures...

And while doing so I realized I hate the wheels I'm running on the street. They must go. Sorry to all you 56kers.

looks good steve. what cage are you running and suspension as well. Looks pretty close to my car, only mine is sterling silver

Comment

The cage is a run of the mill bolt in unit from Autopower. It fits like a charm and I have the ability to take it out if need be. She's on Turner's J Stocks 450F/600R with their revalved Bilsteins. ST sways...adj camber plates- pretty much everything Turner offered with the J Stock deal. The more I ponder whether or not I want to try my hand with it in club racing, the less interested I am so I might get rid of them and call Ground Control. I've been fairly limited in what I could do to the car because of the potentiality of running in J Stock, but I think it'll be more fun if I just build the car the way I want to and run it in open track days. Besides, all these LA guys already have faster cars...

Comment

Forgot one

Comment

Schnitzers it is!

Comment

I'd go with the ACS over the RD's!!!
            Is your passenger seat mounted crooked or is that an optical illusion of the picture? I like the first picture!!
            Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

I'll be damned. Chris, I've never noticed that before. I sure hope it is an illusion.

I'm going to go out and check.

Edit: Hell, it is crooked. I guess that gives me something to do today!
              Last edited by Steve88M3; 05-09-2004, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X