X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JZM3, clear your inbox!

sigpic

Comment

What's up Ryan. It's John (your cousin's friend). Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I've seen many pics of your Civic on The Chronicles. A Rywire harness for the M3 would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyman746 View Post
          17" concave te37s are so hard to get.. looks like they were custom orders in Japan? I have never seen a 5x120 set here in the states.. I've been looking for a while.
          I believe they only currently offer 18" TE37s in 5x120. My plans are to buy a set of 17" TE37s in 5x114, and then either have them redrilled (oval out the lug holes by 3mm and then press in a new seat) or run 15mm spacer adapters..

Here is a photo of the above posted M3 with some TE37s..
          ATS*GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by jdigity View Post
            What's up Ryan. It's John (your cousin's friend). Welcome!
            Wassup John!!

Originally posted by NameIsStanley View Post
            Welcome! I've seen many pics of your Civic on The Chronicles. A Rywire harness for the M3 would be awesome.
            Cool, yeah I am good friends with Joey from The Chronicles. Yeah, Ryan (Rywire) and I will be planning out and building a harness for this car when I bring it down to SoCal..
            ATS*GARAGE

Comment

I visited home this weekend and drove the car around and took some new photos. All was going well, until the shift linkage decided to disconnect from the shifter underneath the car, leaving me stranded in a compromised position and stuck in gear. I pulled off the shift boot and insulator and managed to slip the linkage back into the shifter, so I could limp it back home. Now I need to figure out a solution for this, and was looking into UUC DSSR (double shear selector rod), anyone have any input on that product?

Thanks for looking..
              ATS*GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Airbag Club View Post
                I believe they only currently offer 18" TE37s in 5x120. My plans are to buy a set of 17" TE37s in 5x114, and then either have them redrilled (oval out the lug holes by 3mm and then press in a new seat) or run 15mm spacer adapters..

Here is a photo of the above posted M3 with some TE37s..
                ^so hot. Yes i have been researching the sizes in the 18s. 18x9.5 is going to be fun fitting. There was an e36M posted on BFC that recently that did that. The sizes were 17x9 et22. Looking forward to more updates!

Andy

sigpic

Comment

That car looks very familiar. I think the owner used to live in Saratoga. I am looking forward to seeing the progress. Be sure to post lots of pictures!

Comment

^so hot. Yes i have been researching the sizes in the 18s. 18x9.5 is going to be fun fitting. There was an e36M posted on BFC that recently that did that. The sizes were 17x9 et22. Looking forward to more updates!

Andy
                    Yep, the sizes I am going for are 17x9 +22 front and 17x9.5 +28 rear. I am planning to use the 15mm spacer adapters so I can just bolt them on without modifications. I have been looking at the "wheels that fit" thread, and appreciate your contributions, as it has been very helpful. Wheel updates should be coming soon..

Originally posted by Motorsports14 View Post
                    That car looks very familiar. I think the owner used to live in Saratoga. I am looking forward to seeing the progress. Be sure to post lots of pictures!
                    Yep, I purchased the car off a friend, who used to live in San Jose..
                    ATS*GARAGE

Comment

I picked up my wheels today!! Sizes are 17x9 +22 and 17x9.5 +28 and they are 5x114. I am going to purchase a pair of 15mm spacer adapters and see how it fits with those. Tire sizes are currently 235/40/17, but might swap to 215/40/17 and 245/35/17 depending on how the test fit goes.

ATS*GARAGE

Comment

Very very nice! 17x9 +7 in the front.. take some pics to show us how they look. Keeping the same color?

Andy

sigpic

Comment

Very very nice! 17x9 +7 in the front.. take some pics to show us how they look. Keeping the same color?

Andy
                          Yeah for now I am going to leave them bronze. Some of the lips on them are curbed, so I might fix them in the future. When I do, I might either powdercoat them Satin black, or possibly try something different and get the whole wheel anodized black..
                          ATS*GARAGE

Comment

Any pics with the Volks installed?
                            One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

Comment

in for pics!
                              @slowprogress

Comment

cant wait to see the pics!!!
                                sigpic

1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

Working...
                                X