• NorCal Sonoma Valley Airport Drive

Schellville Display Days
    vintage and veteran aircraft on display
    150 mile drive

May 11
    10am Meet at Starbucks on Wolfe & Homestead

Rout going: http://goo.gl/maps/YKbtn

Rout returning: http://goo.gl/maps/XKci8

Bring your camera and your cars and lets get a phat cruise in and some photos of our cars.

The venue opens at 12 noon so i'm hoping if we get there a tad early we can all park together and maybe get a chance to pose some cars in front of planes.

1.cabriolet
    2.oliver.r

Comment

I'm in, but I don't know which car I'll show up with. Odds are it will be the M3, but after driving the roadster for the past week, that car is just too much fun to keep in storage all the time. Still, I might be sick of it after doing 700 miles in it this weekend, and another 300 miles the following weekend.

So for everyone who hasn' been here before, there is an impressive list of planes there. At least 2 North American T6/SNJ/Harvards, 1 North American P51, apparently two Curtis P40s (one is a new addition but I haven't seen it yet.) a Grumman F3f Gulfhawk, more Boeing Stearman than you can shake a stick at, 1 Lockheed PV2 Harpoon, 1 Douglas DC3, several Globe Swifts, several Ryan STAs, a Tigermoth, a Fairchild 24, a Curtiss Jenny, and a few other interesting planes. Its likely one of the highest concentrations of warbirds in North America.

Will
      '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101 Sprint (HUGE project :uhoh
      '88 M3

Comment

bring the m3!

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
          bring the m3!
          cant ever have too much M in one place.

Comment

bumping for this weekend

Comment

Possible short fun run to add on if anyone is interested. I'm thinking up the back side of Oakville Grade (on the Sonoma side, I think its called Trinity road.) to either Dry creek road or Redwood road (up and over Mt Vider, I ride this about once a week) Either way drops back into the west side of Napa.

Will
              '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101 Sprint (HUGE project :uhoh
              '88 M3

Comment

Working...
              X