Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hartge M3-240

Mom I made it!!!!!

More pic and info on http://www.m3bmw.com/yourm3-f.html under Harry - New Zealand

Thanks guys!

Harry

Why is that car right hand drive?

Comment

I've never seen a right hand drive M3.
      The car looks great!
      -Han

Comment

Couple of questions:

Is this one of the orig conversions?
        Can we see more pics of the door panels?
        If those seats are orig they are suweettt...
        I can't see the abs pump is it there?
        What is that big black hose right in front of the coil?

Comment

Yeah Rob, I used to live in Toronto too! (Forest Hill, went to FHCI for a few years :p )
          The license plate no. "1O8 KDN" was the exact same govt. issued plate that I had 10 years ago on my M3 back then!

What can you do when you still miss the car after 10 years eh?
          Oh yeah, its Jet black. (new paint)

HANDBLT:

Is this one of the orig conversions?
          There were never any official RHS made.

Can we see more pics of the door panels?
          Whats your email address?

If those seats are orig they are suweettt...
          They are! I just got them repainted (they were in good cond. when I bought the car already anyway)

I can't see the abs pump is it there?
          Whats an abs pump....?

What is that big black hose right in front of the coil?
          Me donno, I'm only the driver! :p

Thanks guys!

Comment

How is that Dogleg tranny working out for you? Im a little dissapointed that we US guys never got them:sosad:

Comment

Jess e30 ///M3: It's all about getting use to, there was a bit of a problem in the begining, now I love it! It's fantastic on corning, just pop it straight up to 2nd and turn.... (instead of "down" "left" then "down")

It's not the same car Rob, but I got the idea of those rims from him though!
              Why did I moved to NZ? Come down here for a week and you would know, it's 6:50pm here, the sun is still shining and its about 25C out there now.... How's the snow like over there? :p

Comment

Can some one tell me how that car is right hand drive ? , of what i know there were never any E30 M3s made that way , not any real ones alteast , and even thow , how dose the stearing rack and all the other components fit by the exuast??????

Comment

those rims look surprisingly good on that car. Nice! I love jet black, its such a "Dont-make-me-pimp-you" color on the E30 ///M3.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
                    those rims look surprisingly good on that car. Nice! I love jet black, its such a "Dont-make-me-pimp-you" color on the E30 ///M3.
                    If you look closer, they are actually different rims, I didn't realise that until I had them on.... :sosad: (the one Rob posted are curved more outwards and chromed, maybe 18" as well...) I have seen them before on an E36 M3 and they look great! But I guess mine ones still look good anyway....

What I was trying to achief was giving my M3 a bit of modern touch on an 16 yr old car, like the round'ish rims and side mirrors, but not over the top if you know what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo2Trela
                      Can some one tell me how that car is right hand drive ? , of what i know there were never any E30 M3s made that way , not any real ones alteast , and even thow , how dose the stearing rack and all the other components fit by the exuast??????
                      It had a RHD conversion done in England by Birds(UK).
                      But yeah, I would love to see a picture from underneath the car.
                      -Han

Comment

Originally posted by H a n
                        It had a RHD conversion done in England by Birds(UK).
                        But yeah, I would love to see a picture from underneath the car.
                        Guys, I would love to post some pics from underneath the car, but I don't have the digital camera anymore...
                        From what I heard was something like they had to "made up" a header for RHS conversion, but then again when I took it out for HPC coated, the header looked like a factory piece with BMW stamp on it (modified header perhaps?). One more thing was when the complet Scropion exhausts system was fitted, there were no mod. to it at all, everything just fit straight in. It all sound a bit confusing to me as well...

Comment

Birds did convert about 50 odd over here, the had a 325i rack and a modified header.

They were suppose to lose some power because of the headers too.
                          "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

Working...
                          X