Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My alpine white 3.2 with new 17" BBS CH's..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My alpine white 3.2 with new 17" BBS CH's..

Cleaned her up and headed up to my favorite parking deck for a couple good shots, camera's only a 2.1mpix so excuse the less than badass quality. Anyway, i had the Comps back on for about a month, but couldn't pass up the CH's, i've wanted them since they came out! They're 17x8.5", 38mm offset with 15mm spacers, 235/40 Michelin Pilots, and its sitting on H&R's/Bilsteins.

Alex McHenry

Damn sweet pics from a 2.1 megapixel camera.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Nice

Nice wheels on your car !!

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm really lovin' them.

Magnus- we did use a tripod, and i sharpened em up a touch in pshop.

Rob- yeah yeah- it's not going any lower for a long time. i like the ride/handling right now, plus i'm not about to enter tire-wear problems financially. until i'm out of school the suspension will not change! and yes red stripes rule

Rudi- thanks man
        Alex McHenry

Comment

Looks good Alex. I like the CH's better than the SSR comps. For some reason they just didn't go with your car. Maybe because you have Red taped bumpers on white and the SSR's were dark gray.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
          85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
          91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Barry- i agree, though i love the SSR Competitions, there was something about them that never made me fully love the appearance of the car. Maybe it is the red stripe.. anyway, i'm lovin the CH's except for the cleaning factor.
            Alex McHenry

Comment

The CH's look great!

As for cleaning BBS wheels, I made the same mistake and bought a second set.. you'd think I'd learn from cleaning the stock ones
              Chris
              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Cramer- yeah, the stock wheels are a complete PITA to clean! I've always been a fan of few-spoked wheels, in fact prior to the CH's i've had 7-spoke E46 sport 17's, 6-spoke SSR Comps, and 5-spoke Hamann PG2's- so i've been used to easily cleaned rims. However the CH's changed that! But it's ok, as long as i keep them waxed and clean regularly they turn out fine and don't take too long.
                Alex McHenry

Comment

Pimp as always, Alex. CH's are awesome. Love the red stripe on Alpineweiss.

Comment

Thanks mariano- i love the red stripe too, and i think it looks cooler also because its a little more red and glossier than the factory evo tape. i used 3M tape that fit perfectly, and its got a nicer finish.
                    Alex McHenry

Comment

Working...
                    X