• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my White 90' e30 M3

Here's some pics of my car...
    Tell me what you think

Life starts at 6,000 RPM!

Nice! White M3 is the way to be! Rob is right though, the M3 badges are improperly placed.. eyebrows, well to each his own but i don't like them.

what do you have planned?
    Alex McHenry

Comment

hey nice car! welcome to the White M3 in LI club there are 4 of us lol

We meet up every so often. where in LI are you from?

other then the Badges it looks NICE! what color is the interior?

Comment

Yeah I know the rear badge is improperly place. I bought a new one even before I actually had the car in my driveway for the first night. I just never got around to putting it on and more importantly the right way. I don't want to mess it up. The front one is in the right place now, and even if its not. This Saturday at High Point Park some one will snap it into place for me. Oh and the Eye-Brows are kick ass! They're pimp :cool: ... I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think it makes the car look meaner.

mods I have are

1) Borla Exhaust
        2) Cam Gear
        3) BMP Racing Chip ( yeah I know it sucks, I need JC Chip)
        4) H&R Springs
        5) Custom Cold Air Intake

And I think thats it as far as the engine goes.

Oh its got black leather interior. Black is the only way to go. I was looking at this nice white one before I bought this. Then once i saw the red interior. I almost puked...

Comment

Here are some more, but they are older... before I got bumper fixed and stuff

Once I get a hold of my friends Digital Camera, I will post new ones with better quality pics.[IMG]

Comment

Rear emblem placemet

FYI:

For the E30 M3, the '3' is 19mm from the bottom of the trunk lid, and
            75mm from the right side of the trunk lid edge (to the right side of the
            '3'). The ///M is also 19mm from the bottom of the trunk lid, and the
            right side of the ///M is 9mm from the left side of the '3'.

According to the E30 Factory Repair Manual, procedure 51 14 110:

The model sign is cemented and cannot be reused.

Coat a nylon string or garn with Tenside (e.g. dish washing detergent)
            and "saw through" coat of cement between trunk lid and model sign.

Remove residual cement with gasoline.

Install new model sign at room temperature.

Locate tape up to upper edge "C" and mark distances according to table.

Heat model sign to approximately 40 to 50C (105 to 120F) and press on
            firmly 5 to 10 seconds.

And yes I have Cardinal interior (pukey red)

Anthony

Comment

Looking good!

I like the white basketweaves, pretty sweet.

You should get clear turn signals (Turner has 'em) and euro tow hook covers. I think that's all you need to clean up the front end, and then the eyebrows would look better. They look too much like an afterthought the way they are now.

Keep it up!

Comment

Is to nice to see another Greek E30 M3 owner out there , ti kanis re , Hit me up if you need any info in the car , i go to Astoria just about every weekend.

Comment

nice car

btw, im part greek, yet speak non of the language
                  "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                  "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                  onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007
                    nice car

Works for me

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007
                      nice car

all you need to know is "malaka".
                      -Han

Comment

Originally posted by H a n
                        all you need to know is "malaka".
                        hahaha, when i was smaller i was at the local greek festival ( btw many girls for you guys that havent gone greek yet) and i herd it and asked my grandpa, if you know the meaning you know the reaction...
                        "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                        "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                        onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by M3Driver
                          Looking good!

I like the white basketweaves, pretty sweet.

You should get clear turn signals (Turner has 'em) and euro tow hook covers. I think that's all you need to clean up the front end, and then the eyebrows would look better. They look too much like an afterthought the way they are now.

Keep it up!
                          I planning on getting new rims pretty soon. I'm really clueless on what to get though. A friend of mine told me he saw a guy either in Astoria or the Bronx... some where in the City area of a guy that had really nice AC Schnitzers on his and he said they look pretty bad ass. I'd like some feedback on what rims would look Bad-Ass. I DO NOT want rims that require the use of spacers. The ///M Parallel look pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo2Trela
                            Is to nice to see another Greek E30 M3 owner out there , ti kanis re , Hit me up if you need any info in the car , i go to Astoria just about every weekend.
                            Ella re arhidi, HA HA!!! Are you going to the High Point Park drive. I am... if anyone in the Long Island are wants to meet up before the check point some where on Long Island. E-mail me at [email protected] and we can cruise side by side in our E30's all the way to the 1st check point and so on... Turnin Heads like WHAO! :cool:

Also, Anthony that manual; it says its cemented on? How am I supposed to change it then? I have another logo bought already.

Oh and CrazyTrela... if we you want. We can meet up. Me and my buddies go out to Astoria a lot to. (Athen's Cafe & Oasis usually)

Comment

Sounds like a plan , i have to see thow if im bringig it up this weeked cuz some malaka tryed to steal it this weekdnd ,kie yamisie the door , so its geting fixed right now , new lock and door repaint , but yea theres nothing more fun then riping up the B.Q.E or the L.I.E with a pair of E30's [peace]

Comment

Working...
                              X