Finally Pictures of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Pictures of my car

These are from last winter before I had my H&R race springs on.
    The hole car is going to be repainted later this May, same color of corse.
    Enjoy!

Ive been hearing from other sites that these pics dont work. Here is a link :
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/e30lllm3/...tos.yahoo.com/

Can someone explain why I cant post Pics from the yahoo site to here?
    The pics in my first post are hosted by someone that I cant unlock So I signed up with yahoo and this is the best I can do. I hate fucking computers! They most likely hate me too.

Comment

Here's your links, just add an "h"
      ttp://www.s14.net/memberpics/jess.jpg
      ttp://www.s14.net/memberpics/jess2.jpg
      ttp://www.s14.net/memberpics/jess3.jpg
      ttp://www.s14.net/memberpics/jess4.jpg
      ttp://www.s14.net/memberpics/jess5.jpg

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

lookin good Jess. I had those same wheels for a brief time period.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I like the red stitching on the seats.. Type R style. looks good!
          Alex McHenry

Comment

Thank You all.

Pics with race springs will be after this weekend, the sun finally coming out

Comment

Still waiting for pics with the H&R race springs on!

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

Are thay 17's or 18's on your car , and if so , 17's what off set are thay .

Comment

Hey, Jess, I have a question for you, before I pull my seats out. I just sold my 928S4 but I kept my SRDs and now I'm putting them in my new M3.
                  Are you using Recaro sliders?
                  How much lower do they sit than the original seats with the rails you're using?
                  On the M3, are the seatbelts attached to the seat, or to the frame?
                  Is the interior of the car wide enough to have both adjustment knobs on the seat? On my 928, I had to remove the inboard knob.

Your car looks terrific, by the way!
                  Thanks!
                  -Jonathan
                  1990 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by WindyCity
                    Hey, Jess, I have a question for you, before I pull my seats out. I just sold my 928S4 but I kept my SRDs and now I'm putting them in my new M3.
                    Are you using Recaro sliders?
                    How much lower do they sit than the original seats with the rails you're using?
                    On the M3, are the seatbelts attached to the seat, or to the frame?
                    Is the interior of the car wide enough to have both adjustment knobs on the seat? On my 928, I had to remove the inboard knob.

Your car looks terrific, by the way!
                    Thanks!
                    -Jonathan
                    1990 BMW M3
                    Hey,
                    I am using the RECARO tab sliders. They accutaly make you sit higher than the stock seats, even on the lowest setting. The seat belts are attached to the stock seat brakets if I remember correctly, When you order the seat brakets for the tab sliders it has a place to bolt the seat belt right to it so it isnt a problem. Im using Wedge Engineering brakets by the way. You can keep both knobs on although the one by the door is kinda of a pain to get to if you have big hands, but it doesnt touch anything. The one thing I did notice and Im not sure if anyone else has this problem, the side bolsters touch the door not drastically at all but it is touching.

Comment

Working...
                    X