Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Point State Park Drive III ....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPINAL TAP?

hahahaha,hold on a second. Ithink i remember where that came from...spinal tap right??

"Once you've got to 10, where do you go from there? You go to 11!"
    "Why dont you make 10 as loud as 11?"........"Weve go to 11"

Comment

I think we have approx. 80 E30 M3's in the NYC, NJ, CT and Pa areas (if not more). From the 5 non internet users I have met in these past 2 weeks, I do believe that a lot are not aware of our growing Interweb () community.

We have seen 58 at the 2001 Sigfest East.

Barry, I am sorry that I missed you. I have been dealing with family health issues. I will pop-up the next time. :huh:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
        I think we have approx. 80 E30 M3's in the NYC, NJ, CT and Pa areas (if not more). From the 5 non internet users I have met in these past 2 weeks, I do believe that a lot are not aware of our growing Interweb () community.

We have seen 58 at the 2001 Sigfest East.

Barry, I am sorry that I missed you. I have been dealing with family health issues. I will pop-up the next time. :huh:
        Damn, I really wanted to go too. Oh well, maybe next time.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

A larger version of my picture, which some had requested. Save the address or right click and save as if you want it. HTH.

Stan

Comment

BEAUTY!

Comment

When is sig fest west?

Comment

OK, this is a late Thank you, but i just got home from visiting firends in Jersey. Magnus, what can I say - a great time, great place and great bunch of people - Thank you and hopefully we can get something going here in Philly area- we got some nice places to visit as well. How about it?

Comment

If anyone wants to see more pics, please email me- i got about 10- 15 of them!
                  Greek guy - you know who you are, email me - lost your email!

Max ( the russian guy)

Comment

Sounds Good It was great meeting you and Vlad as well.

Now what's your email address?

You can send me the pics too! magnus(at)s14.net

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Oh, my email is [email protected]

Comment

That is a great pic Stan, i like how you B&W'd everything else and removed the misc. car from the background.

Now all you have to do is PS the chips on the airdam of the ninth car from the left.
                        sigpic

Comment

>>>That is a great pic Stan, i like how you B&W'd everything else and removed the misc. car from the background. Now all you have to do is PS the chips on the airdam of the ninth car from the left.<<<

Thanks. I played around with the PIC some more and among other things have another version where I slightly blurred everything except the cars. The "ninth car" is mine abd believe it or not I did PS out some of the paint chips! I figured getting it perfect would look too fake.

Stan

Comment

we should definetly get together pretty soon!
                            I dunno if you guys saw these pics, if not, enjoy! :cool:

Comment

Working...
                            X