A little sticker fun! Hee hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little sticker fun! Hee hoo

Well, I purchased a vinyl cutting machine that will cut vinyl up to 24" x whatever...

I am waiting on a few colors but I am happy that my silvers have come in. Here is my new sticker in speckled charcoal and reflective white. :p I will try and have frosted s14.net stickers soon.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

If your selling those silver motorsport stripes let me know. I'll buy for sure.

Comment

$5,000 bucks! :p

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

There was an M Tech stripe kit similar to Magnus' for E30's but using the M colors. Does anyone have any photos of what that looks like on a car?

Comment

Let me first say....I am not trying to flame just throwing in my .02

I love the silver/gry theme on your car looks BAD ASS!

But i think the font used on the 1989 is a little bubbley but looks HOT over all.

You should put pics of the new stripes =) BTW here is a pic from our drive I have been meaning to e mail it to you keep forgetting.

Comment

Thanks for the pic.

Not everyone will like it. It's a font I made that mimics the styles of fonts from the 80's.

Comment

you are one creative MOFO.

Most important thing is that you like it but you knew that.

Comment

I think that's really cool, I've personally gotten tired of my M badges, so I got rid of them, if I would of thought of something like this, I might have left them on.

Comment

how do you get "tired" of the M badges?

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

I don't know, I just did, I'm weird, I also got tired of my Roundels and took those off. I put them back on though, since I'm joining a rally, and I am representing BMW.

Comment

Working...
                    X