a few pics (post suspension install)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few pics (post suspension install)

Got the H&R RSS coilover kit installed last weekend (with front Kmac camber plates, TMS rear upper mounts, new wheel bearings, front brake rotors and Hawk pads) and washed up so here a few pics:

enjoy!
    Chris
    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

hi

your car looks great..... what wheel/tire size is it?

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Nice, it looks great.
      So what's the ride/handling like?
      "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

I'm willing to bet they're BBS RGR's 18" ... gorgeous rims. Those with rubber cost nearly as much as a semester of school here! :t:

I'm jealous. The car looks very tight. The transformation from original pics on your webpage... schweet. Are your tail lights all red?

Comment

yes those are BBS RG-R's 18x8.5 and the tails are all red (guess i should have taken a back end shot )

Haven't had a chance to really test out the suspension (no time on the track yet) But they are a very firm ride, no body roll and you feel every bump (spring rates are around 600 front 700 rear IIRC, so similar to a stiff GC setup) June 8th is the next chance I'll have to get the car out on the track with the BMW CCA and i'll be able to answer the "how does it handle question" much better
          Chris
          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Are there different types of H&R coilovers(Yours are RSS)? I have the full H&R coilovers My self but don't remember the RSS part. any insight? I love the ride in my car how about you?

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

Rss is the new coil over kit from H&r there is also a PCS coil over kit
              "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
              "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
              onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

yup the RSS is a new kit, for the track oriented driver, I do not recommend these for the daily driver. The PCS is also new which offers an adjustable dampener. Now i'm not sure about the PCS, but H&R North America is not importing the RSS kits. This is the only RSS kit (for any car) in the states, unfortunately H&R decided to charge a very large amount to special ship them here :(
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Thats not true. I can get those coil overs. They cost a pretty penny though. 2,200 dollars to be exact. The PCS isnt even made for our cars.
                  "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                  "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                  onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

It'll be interesting if you can order that kit without special order, see what your supplier says. H&R north america is not importing the kit (does not stock it) as I had to wait close to 2 months and pay extra air shipping to get it here The shop I went through has been an H&R distributor and seller for many years and was instrumental in getting the kit here. Many thanks to Matt at Evolution www.evolutionsports.com
                    Chris
                    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

cramer, that looks absolutely gorgeous! the 18" RGR's on the black is way sexy, and your ride height is perfect.. are you running 225/35-18? damn i miss my 18's :sosad:
                      Alex McHenry

Comment

Thanks yes those are 225/35/18 S-03's
                        Chris
                        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Working...
                        X