Sunday 11/5/17 Edgewater NJ Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 11/5/17 Edgewater NJ Meet

We are getting together with some of the local members for coffee at Starbucks in Edgewater NJ followed by lunch at the Palm Diner on River road.
    We are meeting at 10am at Starbucks (457 River Road Edgewater NJ) and heading over to the diner (1416 River Road Edgewater NJ) at about 11:30. It's rain or shine, hopefully the weather is good and those who are able to make it can bring their BMW's. John (Mphobia/sigfest) will be reaching out the the local members to let them know. Thanks!

I'm in Nick. I told a few guys i usually connect with about the meet!

Can't wait!

Comment

Yeah baby i am in!

sigpic

Comment

looking like it might rain? is this a rain or shine event?

Comment

Hey fellas, we still linking up?

Comment

Jim think the weather and the NYC marathon put a damper on this but hope to see you guys on the next one
            mike

Comment

I was really happy to see the gang all together again and spend a little time, see the cars up close.

Thanks for a great time today guys, nice to rejoice and remember all the good times. Even though I could not spend much mode time the invitation is greatly appreciated and good people are never forgotten.

Please share the pics and hopefully I can catch you guys on the next one.

cheers,

Lionel

Comment

Working...
              X