Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PA) Any E30 M3 Owners In The Philly Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PA) Any E30 M3 Owners In The Philly Area?

Hello folks,

I was wondering if there were any e30 M3 people in the philly area? I just purchased a mostly stock M and wanted perhaps check out what else is around!

[peace]
    Kick the tires and light the fires!

I am here, in Philly. Jenkintown area.
    Max.

Comment

Mracer,

I'm right outside Norristown! Do you know any other people in the area? Perhaps we can all get together! I sure would like to talk to some of you guys on do's and don't's on mods!!

:idea:

Comment

Here in Philly I know just one guy. His M3 is right now waiting on a engine rebuild. We can stiil get together and chat. I am sure there are others on here that live around Philly. Just need to wait and see.
        Norristown is not that far from Philly, right?

Comment

No, not far at all about 20 minutes to a half hour depending what route take and traffic! Cool man, lets hook up!!

Comment

Well, I am going to Watkins Glen this weekend for the Vitnage races. No, I am only a spectator, but I never miss it- I go every year. But anytime next week let's get together. Hopefully the weather will comply! I am checking for any other Philly M3 owners on Roadfly board. I want to create a register of those and see if we can all get together and have some fun.
            Got any pics of your M3?
            email them to
            [email protected]

Max.

Comment

hey whats up man , im the other M3 owner in the area , yea my car is still down ,but soon to be done . there are a few more arond but i dont know them , i know of one in the main line area and one out in westchester , im nere upper darby , , but i will be leaving on the 19th of july and coming back on the 2ed of oug, hofuly ill have it ready for sig. but im free this weekend coming up max should still have my # and if not just email me at [email protected] and we can link up.

Comment

Hey, I just got home. I sepnt some time at my friends place for the 4th. How is the car? Did you ever get the rear seat? This weekend i will be going to NYC - family stuff. So if you want to get together sometime during the week, let me know!

Max.

Comment

Im not looking for a seat at this time cuz everything els is costing to much and with my 2 week trip to greece that im taking ,things are kinda tight . i never knew how expensive the timing chane gides were untill i got all of them , but yea that sounds good , drop me an email im free any time after 5 pm. you can even come over and see the progress on the car , i should have the head back by the end of the week , its just the header that might take more time then i thout .

Comment

Wait, so how expensive are the timing chain guides and how many are there? I thought you were just getting the head done with larger valves but now it sounds like it is a much larger job. Can you PM me your number? Naturally i have lost the piece of paper where I wrote it down. By the way, which header are you getting?

Comment

Hey Max,

There are three pieces to the timing chain guides! The cost is in the area of $700!

:grr:

Comment

Yeah thats terrible!
                        By the way, are we getting together or what?!

Comment

Yes, waiting on a date when we can all meet up!

Comment

Yeah! Well we will have to wait for a nice day. I know a group of e30 drivers that get together a lot too - want to join them?

Comment

Yes sir, that's was the reason I posted this tread! Although, I don have to do some maintenance on the car first before I'm comfortable going any long distance!

Comment

Working...
                              X