Looking forward to seeing the old familiar faces and meeting
    first-time attendees.

Event details and registration here:
    http://www.sigfest.com/events.php

Cordially,
    John

1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Looking forward to checking it out for the first time!
    @slowprogress

Comment

what happened to sigfest west?

we used to have them around laguna seca every year. almost all the new e30 m3 owners are douchebags that will never drive them thats probably why we stopped doing sig west
      95' Avus Blue M3

06' Black Cayman S

07' Raven Black Escalade

Member of the Amber Corner Club

Comment

Hi All-
        Setting up a caravan for the Long Island, Queens and general NYC folks traveling southwest to Jersey. There will be an opportunity for us to link with any Northern Jersey and CT guys traveling south on Garden State Pkwy at the Cheesequake Service Rest Area (past exit 124 on GS Pkwy heading south/ Sunoco Station in the middle of Pkwy).

Meet Spot A- 8:00-8:15 rollin. The plan for the local L.I guys is to meet at the Dunkin Donuts-120 Sunrise Hwy (next to 711) lot in Valley Stream Long Island at 8:15 and leave by 8:30am latest.

We will be heading west to the Belt Pky, Verrazano Bdg, Staten Island Expressway to 440 South towards South Amboy to hit GS Pkwy South.

Meet Spot B- 9:15am- This will give any others an opportunity to link at the Cheesequake Service Rest Area by exit 124 on the Garden State Pky. We should leave the service area no later than 9:35.

I am open to suggestions but I think a NICE tight cruise to SIG before we put the beasts away is always a valiant effort.

My cell is 516-351-5883

Please spread the word and I look forward to seeing everyone on the 13th.

-Kash

If looks could kill...
        ///freshM3 piff :rastajake:

Comment

• Afish
          Afish commented
          Editing a comment
          I will be leaving from Staten Island, at what time do you think the convoy will be coming over the Verrazano bridge.Im right near the bridge

• Afish
          Afish commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe Cheesequake is exit 120

• Afish
          Afish commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry guys, the rest area is just after exit 123 on the left. I thought you were talking about the cheesequake park and ride exit 120

Looking forward to my first sigfest. Coming in from Montreal with a fellow owner but we are just bringing my car. Cheers
        '89 M3
        '11 1M
        '12 MINI JCW
        '89 325i (Chumpcar)
        www.electricpixel.ca

Comment

SIGFest is at the end of the week! Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Sign ups close Wed! Sign up today!

Comment

Heading to SigFest Friday morning from central Mass (Northboro) with a friend from Waltham. Anyone from the area going? Want to meet up on the Mass Pike?

Comment

See you guys there! It would be cool if we could line up the cars by colors ...... just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
                See you guys there! It would be cool if we could line up the cars by colors ...... just a thought
                We have tried that over the years, but the parking is dictated by when people arrive.... Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

Comment

Hey sadly I cannot attend on Saturday,,, its my Mom's 80th Birthday and we are celebrating,,, but is there any SigFest activities on Sunday official or Unofficial, meet ups, gatherings, cruises, etc?
                  I'm kind of wide open on Sunday and if there is something going on, or we can put something together even informal it would be great to hook up with you guys.
                  jimmy p
                  jimmy p.
                  87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
                  88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
                  88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
                  92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
                  98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
                  04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
                    Hey sadly I cannot attend on Saturday,,, its my Mom's 80th Birthday and we are celebrating,,, but is there any SigFest activities on Sunday official or Unofficial, meet ups, gatherings, cruises, etc?
                    I'm kind of wide open on Sunday and if there is something going on, or we can put something together even informal it would be great to hook up with you guys.
                    jimmy p
                    Jimmy,

The AutoX is a SIGFest event. I'm not sure how many will attend though. It is a cross promoted event with the NJBMWCCA. Sorry to miss you, but there is a gathering on Friday night if you want to join us there.

Hopefully, we'll see you there!

Comment

I hope this weather holds ! fingers crossed

Comment

Awesome event regardless of the weather today Im glad I made it. 25+ m3s showed up you are the diehards! And to team M3 James,John,and Tony plus family thank you again great people meet great cars period
                        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by evommm View Post
                          Awesome event regardless of the weather today Im glad I made it. 25+ m3s showed up you are the diehards! And to team M3 James,John,and Tony plus family thank you again great people meet great cars period
                          Mike
                          +1!

Comment

Working...
                          X