Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area M3 meetup - cookout in Sunnyvale 10/20

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bay Area M3 meetup - cookout in Sunnyvale 10/20

    Hello group!



    When: Saturday 10/20, from 12p-3p
    Where: Sunnyvale, PM me for specific address
    What:

    I figured since I can't bring my M3 to the meet, I'll bring the meet to my M3. Join me for a cookout at my house on Saturday, October 20th. We'll bust out the grill and some beers and you can laugh at my project car! Please PM me if you'd like to come and I'll send you the address.
    1989 Lachs
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Car blog
    Bay Area M3 FB group

  • #2
    I was just thinking about what you were going to do with having sold your DS - great idea! Sorry won’t be able to join...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ShaolinM3 View Post
      I was just thinking about what you were going to do with having sold your DS - great idea! Sorry won’t be able to join...
      I can never actually leave the M3 scene, I've invested in too many t-shirts.
      1989 Lachs
      1988 Lachs - sold
      1988 DS - sold
      Car blog
      Bay Area M3 FB group

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Konig View Post

        I can never actually leave the M3 scene, I've invested in too many t-shirts.
        Pall,

        You're welcome to jump on a plane and join us at www.sigfest.com on 10/12-13!

        1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
        1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
        1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by L James View Post

          Pall,

          You're welcome to jump on a plane and join us at www.sigfest.com on 10/12-13!
          I do need to make it out one year!
          1989 Lachs
          1988 Lachs - sold
          1988 DS - sold
          Car blog
          Bay Area M3 FB group

          Comment

          Working...
          X