Leavenworth or E30 Picnic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leavenworth or E30 Picnic?

Just wondering if anyone from here is planning on going to Leavenworth next Saturday, or the E30 picnic the week after.

I am planning to hit Leavenworth and then spend a week down the OR coast, and probably stop at the picnic on the way home.

Thanks,
    Don

Don
    1973 - 2002
    1988 - iX
    1988 - M3

I did book a hotel for Leavenworth but cancelled. I would prefer to spend the time working on the m3 and make an attempt to get it on the road for the picnic. However due to "scope creep" i may miss the picnic yet again.

Comment

Hey basketcase, good luck getting the M3 back on the road.

If you do make it in time, look me up at the picnic. I am pretty sure I will be the only Diamantschwarz car from Alberta.

Don

Don
      1973 - 2002
      1988 - iX
      1988 - M3

Comment

Don - What is your plan for driving over. I'm in Seattle, but on fence about Leavenworth. Looks like I'll be in town and planning to do the picnic

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
        97 Porsche Carrera S
        13 Audi S6
        SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
        GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

I am leaving Alberta tomorrow afternoon and will stop overnight in BC near the border.

Friday morning I am heading straight to Leavenworth. I wonít be joining the Saturday drive down from Bellevue, I think it is.

So, I will be in Leavenworth mid afternoon Friday, and will stay until Sunday, then off to the Oregon coast.

Don

Don
          1973 - 2002
          1988 - iX
          1988 - M3

Comment

Don - Sounds like a great road trip. You have a link on drive from Bellevue?

I don't have lodging, so I'm planning on a Sat day trip if I go. Will decide tomorrow
            ​​​​

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
            97 Porsche Carrera S
            13 Audi S6
            SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
            GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Sorry, I donít have the link handy, but I think if you go to the Leavenworth Drive Facebook, or website it is probably there. I saw it at one point, but canít seem to find the drive starting point now.

Don
              1973 - 2002
              1988 - iX
              1988 - M3

Comment

Working...
              X