• Show
Clear All

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    Great to see the legend is continuing

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    These cars were cool way before the "hype" from the famous .... leave them alone they are supposed to be our secret! haha most of us own these cars because they are our dream car and not a social experiment.

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    If you know how much he charges for a pair of sneakers I’m sure he can afford at least 3 the same way
    great store very very popular
    im glad he displayed his car it’s beautiful
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by PCasil View Post
    That Ronnie Fieg (owner of Kith) has good taste. If you look at his previous posts on instagram, I believe he sent his to BMW Classic in Germany to get it completely rebuilt -- inside and out. Tastefully done, and the best part is it's completely stock.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGPpe16FMuS/
    Can only imagine what that cost.

Leave a comment:

• PCasil
    replied
    That Ronnie Fieg (owner of Kith) has good taste. If you look at his previous posts on instagram, I believe he sent his to BMW Classic in Germany to get it completely rebuilt -- inside and out. Tastefully done, and the best part is it's completely stock.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGPpe16FMuS/

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Awesome that a new generation will experience what I’ve known about for over 30 years
    love being the cool oldtimer
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• arvzs1
    started a topic E30 M3 by famous clothes designer

E30 M3 by famous clothes designer

Hey guys! Check this website "kith.com", It has a cool video that was taken around my neighborhood. well, part of it.
    No affiliation, just sharing what my son discovered online..
Working...
X